Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: April 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Forget this post :wink: . Nathan don't add the char that stood here :D . Sry for the mistakes if there were any.
Last edited by Sir Drake on Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

If you haven't noticed, I haven't been posting much. Truth be told, I'm way over my head. Finals are starting to loom in the horizon and as the trend has been for the past few months, I've only been getting busier. I will be out of RP and Lego in general for a bit. I will still check back here and post as time permits, but overall I will be pretty much gone

That's all

Nick
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

lemon_squeezer2 wrote:If you haven't noticed, I haven't been posting much. Truth be told, I'm way over my head. Finals are starting to loom in the horizon and as the trend has been for the past few months, I've only been getting busier. I will be out of RP and Lego in general for a bit. I will still check back here and post as time permits, but overall I will be pretty much gone

That's all

Nick
O megabloks... Well Lemon I'm sorry to hear that. The Black Falcon dealie is nearing crunch time too. Robin Hood, Barbapple(and ALL the other people I missed) should get together in the chatroom. I honestly lost it in the last month or two. :oops:
Commander Redbeard
Bailiff

Post by Commander Redbeard »

The end of the Pendants epic really left me winded, so I haven't been posting much either. It'll probably take me some time to think up a new storyline, so expect a post from me within the next week at least.
Sitting in a midnight glade
Firelight dancing off burnished blade
A Forestman sits
Wondering about the next day
But after three mugs of ale
Let it bring what it may.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Commander Redbeard wrote:The end of the Pendants epic really left me winded, so I haven't been posting much either. It'll probably take me some time to think up a new storyline, so expect a post from me within the next week at least.
That's alright, Redbeard. Every major epic has that effect of 'fallout'. Especially after the BloodVaine Epic, it took all the RPers a month or so to refind their footing. You'll get into a new plot soon enough! :)
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Especially after the BloodVaine Epic, it took all the RPers a month or so to refind their footing. You'll get into a new plot soon enough! :)
And then it took about two or three MORE months for posting enthusiasm to return to high levels....

My problem isn't lack of ideas after a story ends, but ending the story so that I can get on with the other ideas I have. Seriously, I'm really looking forward to being done my epic, so that I can get on with other things.

Got big plans... Real big plans! 8)
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

EDIT: HOLY COW!!! :shock: WHAT's THIS ABOUT RADJAR NOT BEING KING ANYMORE??? I WASN'T ASKED ABOUT THIS??? :evil:
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Daimyo wrote:EDIT: HOLY COW!!! WHAT's THIS ABOUT RADJAR NOT BEING KING ANYMORE??? I WASN'T ASKED ABOUT THIS???
You were gone.

If someone says they're gone for good, we assume they are. If they leave their characters in the public domain, we will make decisions as we see fit.

That's how life works.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

A note to all Roleplayers:

Daimyo has been banned from the Classic Castle Roleplay for disrespecting the Admin and Moderators and for causing disruption. All his posts from April 23 onward posted in the Gaming Forum will be automatically deleted.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

I know that I have listed another character named Angus, but forget him, this one counts for now:

Name: Khane Long
Background: He was born as the first son in the Imperial family of Ninjara. He grew up through the guidance of wizards, samurai and of course, his own father. In the past years, his father had become a weakling, an old man, almost not capable of ruling his Empire anymore. Without his watchful eye, Ninjara was overrun by bandits, barbarians and other scum. Now, the Emperor is guided by Zymeth, a powerful wizard whom takes most decisions. In an attempt to restore Ninjara’s grace, Khane has been send to the borders and settle dispute with some rebellious barbarians.
Faction: Ninja
Equipment: Emerald katana, ninja armor, samurai helm with red plume and dragon wings, golden chain mail, black cloak .
Other: Khane is also part of the Black Lotus, an elite fighting force that consists mainly out of samurai and other elite soldiers
Hierarchy: Prince, heir to the Ninjarian throne, captain of the Black Lotus elite fighting force
Class: Main Character (I know I used all of my main chars, but can you make Drakkon a minor and this one a main?)
By Sir Drake
Last edited by Sir Drake on Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:A note to all Roleplayers:

Daimyo has been banned from the Classic Castle Roleplay for disrespecting the Admin and Moderators and for causing disruption. All his posts from April 23 onward posted in the Gaming Forum will be automatically deleted.
When did he actually disrespect the Admins? What disruption did he cause, he couldn't possibly be ought to ruin the RP, he doesn't have that kind of power... It's sad that it has to end like this :(
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Sir Drake,

Myself and the other moderators have noticed for the last two weeks or so you haven't been posting about the Wolfpack civil war. Are you still interested in continuing this plot? If not, the moderators and myself can wrap it up for you.
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

THe rage kinda cooled down. The POSSIBLE seizers of the royal power their armies ran out, Varras has proven to be the strongest lord of the Traitors. Gimme two weeks or so and I'll end this plot so Willem can become the King again.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Sir Drake wrote:When did he actually disrespect the Admins? What disruption did he cause, he couldn't possibly be ought to ruin the RP, he doesn't have that kind of power... It's sad that it has to end like this :(
It is quite possible to ruin the Roleplay.

All it would take is a consistent ignoring of the rules, mouthing off to the admins, and making this a place that no one wants to post in due to the uncomfortable atmosphere being created by the bickering and squabbling.

Daimyo has a history of wanting to do things his way, and not in accord with the rules of the Roleplay. He was quite extreme in his disagreement with the creation of the MNPCs. Knowing his history and in consideration of the strong disrespect shown in his volatile posts, Nathan has decided that is better to ban him than to have to continue listening to this dispute.

I would also like to thank the rest of the Gamers for the patience they have shown over the weekend in having the Roleplay disrupted, and for their continued adherence to the rules. Your agreeability is much appreciated.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

I'm sry but I have to say this: why did you also delete his post in the dictionairy? You could at least kept that, it gives plenty of stuff about the Dark Forest, it was like Daimyo's legacy, he "made" the Dark Forest in the RP. It think that you should at least give him the chance to rewrite it(if he feels up to it).