The Best of the Worst (Favorite CCRP villian)

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games

Who is/was the best villain?

Lord Void
50%
Faolin The Assassin
32%
Burtrand
5%
Other (please say)
14%

Total votes: 22

Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

The Green Knight wrote:Personally I don't know if I like my villains totally evil.
I mean:
Gart
Targon
Bargon
Caimlin
Marus
They aren't really pure evil. They're more midevil :D *ducks down to avoid the barrage of rotten tomatoes*
Caimlin???

You see Caimlin as even PARTLY evil!!

I mean, okay, so he's a Dragon Master, so he's 100% loyal to Lord Void, so he does some nasty things like popping off ol' Bargon, but a bad guy....

Seriously, if you're gonna call Caimlin a bad guy, then toss in Elbadar as well, 'cause he'll be guilty on most of the same charges.

And if you throw Elbadar in, you may as well toss in Sir Dractor and Bernard Quorandis, who are more or less Elbadar's moral equals in my mind (if in somewhat different ways).

At this rate, we'll have tossed in everybody but the tree-huggers! .... I mean, the Forestmen...

Are there any GOOD guys in Dametreos??

Okay, I'm depressed... Somebody needs to start a favourite heroes thread now....
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Formendacil wrote:At this rate, we'll have tossed in everybody but the tree-huggers! .... I mean, the Forestmen...

Are there any GOOD guys in Dametreos??
Yup. As you stated, the Forestmen. 8)

Personally, I feel every character has a dark side. That's what makes them so interesting! Bjarn is grumpy and bitter and sometimes violent when confronted with his past. Viktor goes mad when insulted. Rosa hates men (and kicks their butt, too). Lord Void...well...he's just evil. :twisted: Shainya is...er...ok...got me there. :P

I enjoy a villian who is a complex person who isn't a cardboard cut out bad-guy. I prefer Lord Void to BloodVaine, just like I prefer, say, Syndrome (from the Incredibles) to Darth Vader.

Also, every faction has it's faults:

The Dragon Masters are mean.
The Black Falcons are corrupt.
The Classics are snobby.
The Royals are aloof.
The Fright Knights are freaky.
The Black Knights are disagreable.
The Crusaders are rotten.
The Wolfpack are unstable.
The Dark Forest are volatile.
The Eastern Knight's Kingdom are funky.
The Forestmen are goody-goody.
The Ninja and Western Knight's Kingdom are yet to be determined. :wink:
The Green Knight wrote:Personally I don't know if I like my villains totally evil. They aren't really pure evil. They're more midevil :D *ducks down to avoid the barrage of rotten tomatoes*
Heheh. Mr. Humor. *tosses rotten tomatoes* :lol:
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

Formendacil wrote:Caimlin???

You see Caimlin as even PARTLY evil!!

I mean, okay, so he's a Dragon Master, so he's 100% loyal to Lord Void, so he does some nasty things like popping off ol' Bargon, but a bad guy....
Ok ok. I guess I shouldn't call him evil. I haven't used him much as an antagonist much at all come to think of it. He couldn't even kill Bargon without getting the vials mixed up(Kronk). I guess I just generalized him so I could include him in that incredibly corny joke. :P :wink: Bad Micah. Shame shame.
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!