Classic Castle Roleplay Planning: July 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
venvorskar
Bailiff

Post by venvorskar »

Formendacil wrote:
This is correct. Since Venvorskar has been posted about, and has been referenced to in other posts, it is too late to change him that majorly.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
I did not mean changing the identity of Venvorskar, I meant him changing his shape, or transfiguring, (as in my second RP post) but that would be copying HP.
venvorskar
Bailiff

Post by venvorskar »

Somthing wierd just happened, when I submitted my post is showed my original post, and an exact copy of it. Can someone tell me what is happening? I did not do this.
Last edited by venvorskar on Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

venvorskar wrote:
Formendacil wrote:
This is correct. Since Venvorskar has been posted about, and has been referenced to in other posts, it is too late to change him that majorly.

I did not mean changing the identity of Venvorskar, I meant him changing his shape, or transfiguring, (as in my second RP post) although that would be copying HP. But you get the idea.
Well, I mentioned that Solesstorn knew that Venvorskar was in Dametreos, and Solesstorn's now rushing to Orion. Perhaps we might play about with that?
venvorskar
Bailiff

Post by venvorskar »

How did he know Venvorskar was in Dametreos?
TheBohrok
Artisan

Post by TheBohrok »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't there be a recap for the month of May?(and June while I'm at it.)
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

venvorskar wrote:How did he know Venvorskar was in Dametreos?
He overheard two KK1 guards talking about it.

As for how he knows who Venvorskar is...

That's a mystery. I didn't say if he was a friend or enemy of Venvorskar, or if he'd even met him. I just said that he knew who he was.

To quote Nathan:

"Just roleplay it."
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

TheBohrok wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't there be a recap for the month of May?(and June while I'm at it.)
About that, Lemon Sqeezer used to do that but he's too busy :cry:

I've tried to keep track but it's too much for me...
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

TheOrk wrote:
TheBohrok wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't there be a recap for the month of May?(and June while I'm at it.)
About that, Lemon Sqeezer used to do that but he's too busy :cry:

I've tried to keep track but it's too much for me...
Well, not much has really been happening over the past few months...
venvorskar
Bailiff

Post by venvorskar »

Sir Kohran wrote:
Ah yes, just read it. But how did the gaurds know? And was that "Dark figure grinning like a cheshire cat out from under his hood" supposed to be Venvorskar? Last I posted, he had taken the shape of a peasent boy.
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

venvorskar wrote:
Sir Kohran wrote:
Ah yes, just read it. But how did the gaurds know? And was that "Dark figure grinning like a cheshire cat out from under his hood" supposed to be Venvorskar? Last I posted, he had taken the shape of a peasent boy.
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no!!!!

That dark figure is someone from Solesstorn's past. I'll tell you who he is someday.
venvorskar
Bailiff

Post by venvorskar »

Sir Kohran wrote: As for how he knows who Venvorskar is...

That's a mystery. I didn't say if he was a friend or enemy of Venvorskar, or if he'd even met him. I just said that he knew who he was.
I think if this has to do with Venvorskar's past(something that happened to him, or he knows)that I should know it, even if I didn't make it up it still is part of my character's knowledge. If you don't want to say it publicly you can PM me. But if it is only something your character would know, you can keep your secret. :D
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

venvorskar wrote:Somthing wierd just happened, when I submitted my post is showed my original post, and an exact copy of it. Can someone tell me what is happening? I did not do this.
It's called double-posting When that happens, just delete the unnecessary extra post, or request a Mod to do it for you (already done).
There OUGHT to be, but Nick (Lemon_Squeezer2) has been unable to continue it, and none the Mods has taken it on, and no one has stepped up to the plate.

Personally, I prefer no recaps. I've never used them. But they can be handy... I suppose.

Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Sir Drake wrote:Grid: O-17
Loc.: Dark Fortress of the Great Sorcerer, Ankoria

Deep in the dark lands of Ankoria, a great Fortress once stood. Millenia ago, a great battle was fought here and the Sorcerer got defeated and his fortress destroyed. But now, the Sorcerer is back in Dametreos, in fact, he never actually left Dametreos, he just lurked in the shadows, waiting until he had regained his power. His fortress is now being rebuild by slaves, goblins and other filth, the only thing that still stands is a spire, a massive black spire, surrounded by ruins of the actual fortress and atop of that huge spire a massive beacon is lit, the last time the beacon was lit was during the Orlan Wars, when the Sorcerer gathered his orcs, trolls and mercs to bolster his Shadow Knight armies.
Much has changed since then, the Shadow Knights have become a more independent cult, living in the shadows. The Sorcerer couldn't count on the Shadow Knights. The Sorcerer wouldn't need to recreate Shadow Knights to fight for his cause, but that would take ages and the Sorcerer didn't had that much time, soon the Healers of the West and Colorful People of the East would discover that he was back, their biggest threat. The Fright Knights would not need to fear, the Sorcerer wouldn't attack his brethren.

The Sorcerer’s new army consisted out of Orcs, mainly, but he had found allies in far away countries, too, during his time away. The Men of the Skalathrax Wastes would fight for him, too. Ages ago, he gave them a brief taste of his power and since then, they stayed loyal to him, in the hope of receiving more power if they fought for him. That was the situation in the West. In the East, he had bred enough new Knights to invade Alendan and take the Weapon that defeated him ages ago: The Shield Of Ages.

Today, the Sorcerer had summoned his most loyal generals and lords to discuss the final plans for their attack. One of them was Archaon, Lord of Skalathrax, General of the Western Armies. He was clad in a dark colored metal armor, with a large, worn, deep brown, leather cape. On his back hung skulls of recently slain enemies and on his shoulders lay the fur of a bear, it's claw hanging in Archaon's neck. In his waist was a broad, black, leather belt with his sword hanging on the left. In his right hand he held a large shield with a red eight-pointed star on it, in his left hand he held his axe. The helmet he wore was just like the typical Black Knights helmet, but with the Dragon wings removed and a red plume on it.

Next to Archaon stood Crom, the Sorcerer’s lieutenant of the East. Crom was a legendary man amongst the Sorceror's legions. He was a great strategist, but an even greater warrior. He wore the typical Shadow General armor, just like the one of Vladek, the Sorcerer’s previous lieutenant. Crom wore, unlike Vladek, a black cape and the standard Fright Knights helmet. He never fought with a shield, but loved to crush his enemy under his mace.

"What the current status in the West, Lord Archaon" the Sorceror asked.
"My soldiers are ready, it's just a matter of breaking through the KK1 lines on the White Peaks and finding our way through the Blasted Tarlands. Nothing to worry about, the soldiers of the enemy are weak compared to the Men of Skalathrax"
"Excellent. What of the East?"
"Good, our Orcs have captured the Guarding Towers of Naggaroth during you absence. Danju and his idiotic purple knights tried to take them back, but they have given up hope to take them back now. They're on their guard, but they won't be able to stop our invasion, lord. The Shadow Knights are ready, the Orcs are ready, so are the Goblins, everyone is ready, my dark master"
"Magnificent, soon we will strike and wipe these nations of the card"

Grid: J-10
Loc.: Orion

Swift ran on the flat roofs of the buildings in the outskirts of Orion. He jumped from roof to roof and dodged the arrows fired by chasing a Demon Hunter. One arrow hitted Swift in his heel and he fell down on the street below. The Demon Hunter watched from the rooftop at his falling prey. He readied one final arrow to finish Swift. He aimed his crossbow, wanted to pull the trigger when he suddenly felt an arrow piercing his chest. He stared at the arrow that stuck in his chest and then at Swift. Swift's eyes glowed evilly from under his hood. He smirked and continued to run, towards the center of Orion.
Drake, this post is most disturbing. It also breaks CCRP rules. Please do not post posts that set in motion any type of conflict that would affect two or more nations. Remember, right now the admins and moderators want to keep Dametreos in a peaceful state after the recent surge in international wars.

On a related not, Swift's attack is also disturbing. Please note that Mike specifically requested that no violence (killing, drunken brawls, etc) take place during the ball and the celebrations before and after.

Please delete the above post (including the Swift part) to conform to the new rules, or the we the moderators will be forced to delete it ourselves. If you post such a post again, we the moderators will be forced to take further action such as banning. This is your final warning.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:
Sir Drake wrote:Grid: O-17
Loc.: Dark Fortress of the Great Sorcerer, Ankoria

Deep in the dark lands of Ankoria, a great Fortress once stood. Millenia ago, a great battle was fought here and the Sorcerer got defeated and his fortress destroyed. But now, the Sorcerer is back in Dametreos, in fact, he never actually left Dametreos, he just lurked in the shadows, waiting until he had regained his power. His fortress is now being rebuild by slaves, goblins and other filth, the only thing that still stands is a spire, a massive black spire, surrounded by ruins of the actual fortress and atop of that huge spire a massive beacon is lit, the last time the beacon was lit was during the Orlan Wars, when the Sorcerer gathered his orcs, trolls and mercs to bolster his Shadow Knight armies.
Much has changed since then, the Shadow Knights have become a more independent cult, living in the shadows. The Sorcerer couldn't count on the Shadow Knights. The Sorcerer wouldn't need to recreate Shadow Knights to fight for his cause, but that would take ages and the Sorcerer didn't had that much time, soon the Healers of the West and Colorful People of the East would discover that he was back, their biggest threat. The Fright Knights would not need to fear, the Sorcerer wouldn't attack his brethren.

The Sorcerer’s new army consisted out of Orcs, mainly, but he had found allies in far away countries, too, during his time away. The Men of the Skalathrax Wastes would fight for him, too. Ages ago, he gave them a brief taste of his power and since then, they stayed loyal to him, in the hope of receiving more power if they fought for him. That was the situation in the West. In the East, he had bred enough new Knights to invade Alendan and take the Weapon that defeated him ages ago: The Shield Of Ages.

Today, the Sorcerer had summoned his most loyal generals and lords to discuss the final plans for their attack. One of them was Archaon, Lord of Skalathrax, General of the Western Armies. He was clad in a dark colored metal armor, with a large, worn, deep brown, leather cape. On his back hung skulls of recently slain enemies and on his shoulders lay the fur of a bear, it's claw hanging in Archaon's neck. In his waist was a broad, black, leather belt with his sword hanging on the left. In his right hand he held a large shield with a red eight-pointed star on it, in his left hand he held his axe. The helmet he wore was just like the typical Black Knights helmet, but with the Dragon wings removed and a red plume on it.

Next to Archaon stood Crom, the Sorcerer’s lieutenant of the East. Crom was a legendary man amongst the Sorceror's legions. He was a great strategist, but an even greater warrior. He wore the typical Shadow General armor, just like the one of Vladek, the Sorcerer’s previous lieutenant. Crom wore, unlike Vladek, a black cape and the standard Fright Knights helmet. He never fought with a shield, but loved to crush his enemy under his mace.

"What the current status in the West, Lord Archaon" the Sorceror asked.
"My soldiers are ready, it's just a matter of breaking through the KK1 lines on the White Peaks and finding our way through the Blasted Tarlands. Nothing to worry about, the soldiers of the enemy are weak compared to the Men of Skalathrax"
"Excellent. What of the East?"
"Good, our Orcs have captured the Guarding Towers of Naggaroth during you absence. Danju and his idiotic purple knights tried to take them back, but they have given up hope to take them back now. They're on their guard, but they won't be able to stop our invasion, lord. The Shadow Knights are ready, the Orcs are ready, so are the Goblins, everyone is ready, my dark master"
"Magnificent, soon we will strike and wipe these nations of the card"

Grid: J-10
Loc.: Orion

Swift ran on the flat roofs of the buildings in the outskirts of Orion. He jumped from roof to roof and dodged the arrows fired by chasing a Demon Hunter. One arrow hitted Swift in his heel and he fell down on the street below. The Demon Hunter watched from the rooftop at his falling prey. He readied one final arrow to finish Swift. He aimed his crossbow, wanted to pull the trigger when he suddenly felt an arrow piercing his chest. He stared at the arrow that stuck in his chest and then at Swift. Swift's eyes glowed evilly from under his hood. He smirked and continued to run, towards the center of Orion.
Drake, this post is most disturbing. It also breaks CCRP rules. Please do not post posts that set in motion any type of conflict that would affect two or more nations. Remember, right now the admins and moderators want to keep Dametreos in a peaceful state after the recent surge in international wars.

On a related not, Swift's attack is also disturbing. Please note that Mike specifically requested that no violence (killing, drunken brawls, etc) take place during the ball and the celebrations before and after.

Please delete the above post (including the Swift part) to conform to the new rules, or the we the moderators will be forced to delete it ourselves. If you post such a post again, we the moderators will be forced to take further action such as banning. This is your final warning.
Nathan, please don't get rid of the Great Sorcerer. As I gave him a real name, (Vermicus) I feel a small bit of responsibility for the Great Sorcerer. I also saw some very interesting possibilities in him. I understand that his post certainly is worrying, but Vermicus is only a minor character, so I doubt that Sir Drake will do anything daft with him. Obviously, the "invasion" part might have to go, (in fact, maybe it should) but perhaps some of the original post should stay there.

So, please, leave him be. Just this once.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Sir Kohran wrote:Nathan, please don't get rid of the Great Sorcerer. As I gave him a real name, (Vermicus) I feel a small bit of responsibility for the Great Sorcerer. I also saw some very interesting possibilities in him. I understand that his post certainly is worrying, but Vermicus is only a minor character, so I doubt that Sir Drake will do anything daft with him. Obviously, the "invasion" part might have to go, (in fact, maybe it should) but perhaps some of the original post should stay there.

So, please, leave him be. Just this once.
I never said the character would have to go. But the invasion must. And I do want to hear what Drake has to say. But I stand by all what I said above.

Either that post needs a major, major facelift, or it should be deleted and Vermicus rebooted and given a new intro. Either way, the invasion goes.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].