Classic castle roleplay!

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Logan is walking throw a forest hunting a killer, who has killed a rich baron. While he is walking he See's a shadow, but does not know what it is, so he gets behind a tree, and waits. Later he looks where the shadow was, and noticed that it was gone. He let out a sigh and started walking again. After a while, he came to a stream in the woods, so he looked around and went to take a sip of the water, when something in the shadows jumped at him, Logan jumped up and flung ed his Axe at the shadow. Cutting it's head off, then a arrow passes his head, Logan throw his Axe where the arrow came from and heard a scream, then another shadow came out and it was a man dressed in black, with a sword. Logan quickly jumped at the man with his sword, stabbing him. When the attacker fell. Look picked up his Axe out of a mans head and took what money the men had, and walked to where the rich mans family lived, and the family gave him the money for doing his job and he left, Looking for another job. The end

LR
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Logan is walking to town after town looking for a job, when all of a sudden he heard three horse's coming up behind him, he started to run, but the horses started to go faster, then he stopped and flung his Axe in front of him and two of the riders broke of from the lead rider, Logan made sure he had his eyes on two of the riders, but then he locked eyes with the lead rider, no fear the the riders eyes, the horse gave a scream three feet away from Logan, Logan swung his sword taking three of the horses legs, when the rider flung his sword at Logan's head, Logan took his sword and stopped the riders sword, the horse and the rider flipped over, the rider got on his feet and jumped at Logan with his sword, then Logan noticed one of the other riders was right behind him, getting ready to take Logan's head off, so Logan jumped in the air and flung his Axe at the riders head taking it off, when Logan landed on the ground the other riders sword was two feet away from Logan's chest, Logan quickly flip his sword up and stopped the riders sword, then he flung ed his Axe at the rider taking his arm off, the rider gave a scream and fell to the ground. Then the other rider shot a arrow at Logan missing Logan by a hair, Logan throw his sword at his taking the man off his horse. The horse screamed and ran off. Logan quickened his pace “CRAP! I didn't want to get into any trouble in this land!”

LR
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

Grid:M7

Lord barbod straped on a heavy backpack (http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/barba ... ckpack.bmp) And ran to join the others, and prepared for the first day of jorney. He began to walk, using his spear as a walking stick. This will be a long journy, he thought, And what of the pig of a king of the falcons? I'll deal with him afterwords. perhaps these misfits will join me.
sith35
Freeman

Post by sith35 »

Days had passed with out any word from Willem. Things have been quiet, and the men grow hungry for some excitement. Just as Graygon steps out from one of the watch towers a young scout comes running up. "Graygon sir" said the young scout. "Lord Willem has returned to Wolfpack territory." He is now heading south into Forestmen country with four other companions." Strange Graygon thought, Willem did not pack too much before he left. And to not check in before heading out is not like him either. "Scout fetch me a pack. I am going to see what is the hurry, and I am sure they could use some supplies" said Graygon.

With that he packed his sack and the second sack with as much as he could carry. Packed with food, flints, water, rope, his trusty weapons, and the quest for answers Graygon was off. Graygon just hoped that he would reach the before they crossed into Forestmen country. He did not want to get caught alone and over burdened. Before leaving he made sure the men we well fortified and prepared for anything. Now to speed my way to the border, in hopes of catching them in time.
If it doesn't fit FORCE IT! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyways.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Grid:M-8

As the five companions stumped along, Bjarn, leading the group, let his mind wonder. This is the strangest quest I have ever hear of, he thought, yet it has drawn five companions together to do what? Find a missing necklace? Bjarn removed his saber and began chopping at the many low-hanging vines blocking the path. No one would go this far to find a trinket of only sentimental value. It must be magic. Bjarn concluded as Drakko the Black Falcon Knight came up beside him to help cut away vines. It's odd how people change their attitude toward me when I save their life. Still, it's good to have another allie in the unorangized pack.

The five companions decided to take a lunch break at the Forestmen/Crusaders border. Bjarn's mood decidedly got darker when looked out upon the Crusader land.
"All that you can see before you used to be forests." he grunted as he passed a lump of cheeze to Reno, "But then the Crusaders came in and cut all the trees down to make their fancy little wooden houses. Bah!" Bjarn spat in loathing.

Willem Blackcloak looked worried. "How are we ever going to get through the Crusader's Realm? They don't take kindly to Forestmen, Bulls, and the likes of myself."
Bjarn grinned wickedly. "Watch my freind, just watch." With that, Bjarn melted into the trees.
Nearly an hour had passed when Bjarned returned. He was pulling a small peasent's cart behind him piled high with rags. "What's that for?" asked Lord Barbod. Bjarn tipped the contents of the cart on the ground and began loaded his many weapons into the cart. "Quickly," he hissed, "Strip off all your armor and weapons and put them into here." Mystified, the group began to do a he said. Walking over to Drakko, Bjarn smiled and said "I need to borrow your horse for one moment. my freind."
"Of-of course." replyed Drakko, still stumped at what Bjarn was leading to. Then it dawned on him. "We're sneaking into the village as peasents, aren't we?"

Bjarn nodded as he hooked up Shadow to the little cart. "Aye. Best hurry and drap those rags over you four and the cart. We're going to borrow a boat from the Crusaders."
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

"while we are in the village, we should try to get supplys..., and try to not cause trouble!" Reno glanced at Barbod, barbod smiled. "So, Reno, what about this brother of yours, i dont mean to be heartless, but we cant spend all our life looking for a lost brother, and a pendant!" Bjarn said, without emotion, anger burned in Renos eyes, "come on kid, its only a pendant!" Bjarn said, Reno glared at Bjarn, normally, Reno would know not to pick a fight with someone as powerful as Bjarn, but he did. He leaped at Bjarn, sword in his hand, he held his sword nearly peircing Bjarns neck. Bjarn was amazed by the power of this young boy. "ITS NOT JUST A PENDANT!! YOU WILL SEE!!" Reno screamed into Bjarns face. Bjarn knew he had overstepped the line "sorry... im sorry Reno" Bjarn said. with that Reno pulled his sword away and sheathed it, his anger burning inside.
LEGO_KNIGHT
Artisan

Post by LEGO_KNIGHT »

Drakko: "Thats enough! Both of you!"

Reno and Bjarn were stunned.

Drakko: "We dont want to attract any unnecessary attention. We are in Crusaders territory. Remember?!"

Reno and Bjarn remained silent.

Drakko:" If we are discovered, these people wont give us a warm welcome. Besides the Bulls, the Black Falcons are not fond of the Crusaders too. So lets carry on."
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Grid: M-8

With some difficulty, Bjarn stumped over to Reno and extended his hand. "Reno, I offer my apollogies. That your lost brother of yours is more important to you then I'll ever know...I...never had...a family.."

Reno was still angry, but he was surprised at Bjarn's show of emotion. Without hesitation, Reno grasped the old man's hand. He said firmly "Bjarn, we are your family. Don't forget that. And thank you."

Lord Barbod leaned over to Drakko. "You know, Drakko, he's right. We are a family of sorts."

Drakko looked at the Bull King in mock shock. "But my dear Barbod, you didn't address me as 'bloody Falcon'!"

Before the stunned Lord Barbod could reply, Willem Blackcloak spoke up. "Lads, it looks like our little family gathering has caught the attention of the locals. May I suggest a little hike to the nearest ship a soon as possible..."
Last edited by Lord_Of_The_LEGO on Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Walking on a small path Logan Sees a village . He walks up to the inn, people are starring at him while he enters the inn. When he closes the door the inn keeper says “hello there, where you from?” Logan says back to him, “I'm just a traveler looking for a room” “well we have...” Then Logan looks at the inn's winder and See's a man there, the man locks eyes with Logan “we have no rooms, sorry” then Logan looks at the inn keeper and then looks back at the window but the man was not there. When he walks out of the inn he sees two men in the shadows starring at Logan. Logan walked out of the village, and noticed that the two men where fallowing him, so he quickened his pace. When he looked back he didn't see the two men behind him, so he slowed his pace,

LR
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

"aye that might not be a bad idea..." Reno looked around there was an unusual amount of guards... and they were running at the travellers "i think a good time to leave is... NOW" Willem shouted and the travvelers ran to the port, in close pursuit of the guards. Bjarn first saw the ship "there! ship!" The group ran over to the ship a volley of arrows sailed over the group, but one of the arrows hit its target. "I hit the old man!" A crusader shouted in triumph, and sure enough Bjarnb was laying on the floor, an arrow in the back of his shoulder, Reno acted immediatly, unlike the rest of the group, who were now runnin at fastest speed towards the ship. Reno was now running in the oppisite direction, towards Bjarn. Reno reached his friend and hauled the weak Bjarn ont his feet. The guards were still quite far away though, Reno picked up Bjarns bow, "i wish i learnt how to do this!" and Reno let one of his arrows fly, it hit its intended target, the crusaders head. Another couple arrows came from the boat, fired by Willem "ill give you cover boy!, bring him onto the boat!" and with a tough efort, Reno dragged Bjarn onto the boat, "Barbod! get us out of here!!"
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Logan is heading for the boarder of Ninja land, he is three miles away when he hears somebody scream for help, he stands still so that he can hear where the voice is coming from, then he jumps up and runs into the forest, he sees a clearing with a lady in the middle of it screaming for help, he stops and looks around, looking for any sign of men, then jumps into the clearing, when he landed in the clearing 50 arrows came at him, he jumped to one side then to another, three men in black armor come out of the forest, two jump at him, Logan ready's his Axe and sword, he stops one of the men, but the other gos to take his head off, Logan takes his Axe up and throws it at him, taking the mans head off. Logan throws the other away and picks his Axe up. When he looked where the soldiers where, they where not there, the lady was dead. Then he heard laughing from the forest, “HAHAHAHA!... IT SEEMS WE'VE FOUND YOU AFTER ALL, HAHAHAHAHA!...”then Logan says “who are you?” the voice says “hunters, hunting you of course” Logan says back “Why? What have I done to you?” “HAHAHAHAHA!!!!” Then a man in black armor walks out of the forest with black eyes looking at Logan, Logan ready's his Axe and jumps at the man in black armor, the man stops Logan's Axe with his sword while laughing, “HAHAHAHA!!!!” Logan's eye's go black with anger, then the man stops laughing, Logan takes his Axe and sword, slash after slash at the man in the black armor. Logan takes his sword and slashes it at the mans arm. Until the the armor gives away, finally after slashing the armor broke up and Logan cut the mans arm off. Than man gave out a scream for help. Then Logan cut the man into two pieces. Then Logan heard something moving in the forest so he throw his Axe where it came from and heard another scream. “AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” “What have I done, why is this happening to me!” with that, he got up and ran out of the forest towards the boarder of Black knights and Ninja land...

LR
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Grid: M-9

Barbod looked confused. "Uhh...how? I've never been on a ship before!"

Reno quickly snatched his healing ointment from the cart and thrust it at Bjarn. Turning to Barbod he cried "Cut the anchor, kick away the gang plank, anything to keep those Crusaders away!"

Wrenching the arrow out of his shoulder, Bjarn splashed some ointment on his wound and dragged himself to Drakko's side, who calming Shadow. "Leave the horse to me," Bjarn growled, "Help the others!"

Reno, the only one who knew anything about sailing, had darted up the mainmast and was franticly billowing the sails. Willem Blackcloak had darted up to the helm after snaching a fallen axe left by one of the Crusaders and was feverishly chopping at the stout anchor chain. Lord Barbod was racing up and down both sides of the ship slicing through the ropes tying the ship to the harbor.

Quite suddenly, three things happened all at once; Reno let loose the last sail just as a gust of wind pushed the ship away from the harbor, Willem sliced through the last shreds of anchor chain, and a brave Crusader leaped at the fleeing ship.

The Crusader was just about fire his crossbow at Reno when Shadow bucked and kicked the Crusader in the back, breaking the man's spine and sending flying overboard.

Bjarn raced to the side of the ship and sent up a warning cry "They're firing burning arrows!" Before he had time to repeat the cry a volly of flaming death arched though the sky and attacked the ship. Bjarn dodged the arrows by throwing himself behind the cart he had stolen, but the others were not so lucky. Willem, exposed at the rear of the ship, caught two arrows in his chest. He slumped over the helm with a groan. Lord Barbod had been shot in the leg, but that did not stop him from snaching up Bjarn's bow and firing arrow after arrow at the shore. Drakko had avoided the arrows, but Shadow whinnyed in pain as a stray entered his flank. Reno had been spared too, but he had a nasty sprained ankle when he had fallen half the hight of the mast.

Bjarn crawled over to Reno, who was the nearest and spread the oitment over Reno's swollen foot. "Don't worry about me." Reno hissed, "Help Willem!"

They both ducked as another volly whirred over them. "We can't hold up much longer!" Drakko shouted, who was trying to pull the arrow from Shadow's flank.

Lord Barbod seeming unfazed. "Any moment now..." he mutter to himself. Quite suddenly, the ship gave a shudder as a rope tied to the dock drew taut and pulled the supports out from under the harbor. The dock collapsed, sending all but two of the Crusader archers into the water. Smiling grimly, Barbod sliced through the last rope and rushed up to Willem Blackcloak. Amazingly, the leader of the Wolfpack was back at the helm guiding the ship as if nothing had happened.

Lord Barbod gawked "But I thought..."

Willem Blackcloak smiled. "I never going anywhere without my chainmail."
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

running as fast as he could trying to get out of this land where strange things happen, “ I should head for the dock if this place has one”.

Logan walked for three days finding nothing but grass. “SIGH, where am I going” Then a little girl walks up to Logan with a smile, Logan smiles back, but then the smile gos away and the girl runs away, Logan looks at his Axe, it was stained with blood. His smile went away remembering all the people he has killed, “I must not stain this land with blood” and quickened pace,

LR
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

grid:m9

Barbod smiled at the wolfpack leader, and turned to the bow of the boat. He yanked the arrow out of his injured lag and threw it into the water.
"Sailing calms a man." Said Will, smiling.
"Sure enough," Barbod began, "But the sea is the home to an enemy of ours. The pirates." He strode to the side of Drakko. "What exacly lies in your past, young falcon?" Barbod asked, patting him on the back.
sith35
Freeman

Post by sith35 »

Tracking Lord Willem and his new found friends for the last know spot was easy. They really were not trying to hide where they were going. A day had past since Graygon had found the tracks from the cart that they must have borrowed. The track were leading him in to straight through Forestmen country and right in to Crusader country. His hope were that he would find Willem before anyone found out who he was.

As the day went on Graygon followed the tracks, but never taking his eyes off his surroundings. Most people gave him a passing glance, but nothing that looked as if he was walking in to any trouble. He figured if he was caught in a tough spot he could always say it was his cart that was stolen and he was after the men that took it.

After talking to a couple of helpful villagers Graygon was informed that there was a group matching who he described. They were here just a day ago. That they left rather quickly being pursued by the local guards here. The villagers went on to tell that they were heading southeast at a very quick pace. Graygon thanked then and went on his way. Graygon knew he had to be quick to catch them. That the sea was close, and if Willem and his friends were heading that way that then a ship was on his mind.

Graygon picked up his pace knowing that he was heading in to Crusader country without friends, and Crusader country is not a good place to be with out friends.
If it doesn't fit FORCE IT! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyways.