Brik Battles: Medieval Warfare

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Ramus
Laborer

Brik Battles: Medieval Warfare

Post by Ramus »

We're close....

I would say that within a week or two we will be releasing a playable version of BRIK BATTLES: Medieval Warfare. (Formaly posted as Medieval: LEGO WARZ)

Anyway... all I have to say is... it rocks. :!:

So far I have seen a decent amount of interest. Please email me or reply to this post if you wish to get in on the initial release & testing.
FYI: The initial release will be playable & refined.

Thanks,

-- Ramus
Todd
Freeman

Post by Todd »

Let me know if you need help playtesting, or just want help going over the rules. Feel free to email me @ Toddgvsu@aol.com
Don't make me angry... I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
SirCumferance
Laborer

Post by SirCumferance »

Hmm... I would be interested in looking over the rules and trying it. Is it simple, or is it more like BrikWars and takes a while to pick up? Anyways my email is kullvox03222@yahoo.com (sorry Anthony, I just loved the name!)
I am the queen of France!

... Maker of Castle Crusade

Mail me! kullvox03222@yahoo.com
Ramus
Laborer

Post by Ramus »

I have tried to make the gameplay as simple as possible while trying to keep some sense of real playability to it.

I believe it to be simple to pick up the basics then one may add on the details as needed.

All in all the game is ment to be played & just have fun. Creativity is number one.

Anyway, I am very close to releasing a working copy. I appreciate the responses and will definatly email you guys when it is ready for testing.

Thanks alot (& thanks for your patience).

-- Ramus