Classic Castle Roleplay Planning: October 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

jamitjames wrote:TheOrk, when are you going to make your next post with Kale? :?
Well, I would like to see what happens with Norbrik and Thedrikforge...

But I think I can find a way to drag out that conversation... :wink:

EDIT:

Here's my knew character :wink:

Name Sir Pyriuss
Age 29
Background Sir Pyriuss is the twin brother of Sir Gyrioss. When they were very young, their home in the Western Knights' Kingdom was destroyed, and the two boys wandered, until they were taken in by the Cult of Shadows, or the Shadow Knights as they are known. There, they grew up together, learning weaponry, and rising through the ranks, to become proper Shadow Knights. However, Gyrioss has lately been seduced by promises of power from Vermicus, the Great Sorcerer of Ankoria. Pyriuss doesn’t take him seriously though.
Faction Shadow Knights
Equipment Black sword, oval shield, full suit of shadow armour
Place in Hierarchy Elite Knight
Other Information n/a
Looks Crimson Vladek Armour, plain face.
Class Secondary
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

In correspondence with TheOrk, (the other Matt :lol: ) here's my newest character:

Name: Sir Gyrioss
Background: Sir Gyrioss is the twin brother of Sir Pyriuss. When they were very young, their home in the Western Knights' Kingdom was destroyed, and the two boys wandered, until they were taken in by the Cult of Shadows, or the Shadow Knights as they are known. There, they grew up together, learning weaponry, and rising through the ranks, to become proper Shadow Knights. However, Gyrioss has lately been seduced by promises of power from Vermicus, the Great Sorcerer of Ankoria. Gyrioss wants to grow stronger, but he cannot abondon his brother Pyriuss, who wants him to stay with the Cult of Shadows.
Faction: Shadow Knights, and also Vermicus's rebel Shadow Knights
Equipment: Battleaxe, octagonal shield, full suit of shadow armour. Wears a Dragon Master helmet.
Place in hierachy: Elite Knight
Other information: Gyrioss is currently leading a double life, as both a captain under the Great Sorcerer, Vermicus and as a warrior for the Shadow Knights. He is unsure of which side to choose.
Looks: Has a dark cloak.
Class: Secondary

This will tie in with the current Solesstorn/Vermicus plot that currently stalled.

And as soon as I get Photoshop going again, I'll have his picture up.
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:“What’s that?” demanded Hans.

Adrian scooted onto the bench beside Hans.

“This, my friend, is a pint.”

Hans gaped.

“It comes in pints?”

Adrian made a non-committal noise, his face obscured by the mug. Hans stood up.

“I’m getting one.”
Hmm...where have I heard this before :P

Seriously, I must say that I really like this SL, Nate and Mike.
It has a totally different feel than the rest of the RP and it often makes me laugh, especially the "Real World" references. I really liked the parts with the Phantom....err Ghost of the Theatre and also when you wrote about Nathaniel´s adventures :)
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Maedhros wrote:Hmm...where have I heard this before :P

It has a totally different feel than the rest of the RP and it often makes me laugh, especially the "Real World" references. I really liked the parts with the Phantom....err Ghost of the Theatre and also when you wrote about Nathaniel´s adventures :)
Thanks very much! After a year of "serious" plots (which still continue, via other characters, it's nice to have a fun plot. Of course, Hans and Adrian aren't the first recipients of parody... There were quite a fewy sprinkled throughout Nathan's Ajaxx/Lord Void plot, and there are a bunch that go back into the BloodVaine era.

We've just made them a lot more obvious and common in this new plot...

Glad you like.
Sir Dillon
Man-At-Arms

Post by Sir Dillon »

Hello all,

I just want to say that I'm not dead, I've just been busy with school and such. :oops:
I still will be busy in the future, but hopefully I'll be able to post more.

Oh, and Nate, I noticed two of the links for my chars picture arn't working for some reason. If you don't mind, could you please put them back up when you do those other Charaters ^

Here are the links:
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/Dillon/Other/pics_001.jpg
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/Dillon/Other/cynan.jpg

Thanks!
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Formendacil wrote:

Thanks very much! After a year of "serious" plots (which still continue, via other characters, it's nice to have a fun plot. Of course, Hans and Adrian aren't the first recipients of parody... There were quite a fewy sprinkled throughout Nathan's Ajaxx/Lord Void plot, and there are a bunch that go back into the BloodVaine era.

We've just made them a lot more obvious and common in this new plot...

Glad you like.
Heh, reminds me of this, from the October planning thread, a year and a day ago...
Lord Of The LEGO wrote:
Formendacil wrote:
BloodVaine is soon to be assailed from many angles. His eye will be fixed eastwards, and he will draw on his Dragon Master allies.

Spoken like a true LOTR fan.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Sir Dillon wrote:Oh, and Nate, I noticed two of the links for my chars picture arn't working for some reason. If you don't mind, could you please put them back up when you do those other Charaters
Will do!
Formendacil wrote:

Thanks! Mike and I are having a blast writing this plot. About parodies, I think they go at least as far back as the Return Of The Bulls, but I wouldn't be surprised if they appeared in the Misfits Era.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

I just realized that tomorrow is the one year anniversary of BloodVaine's death. Should anything special be happening?
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Sir Kohran wrote:I just realized that tomorrow is the one year anniversary of BloodVaine's death. Should anything special be happening?
Might not be a bad idea, but I certainly didn't have anything planned...
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Sir Kohran wrote:I just realized that tomorrow is the one year anniversary of BloodVaine's death. Should anything special be happening?
Sure. People from all over Damtreos will gather in there village squares and through little boxes a Bloodvaine scarecrows. But one of them comes alive and kills all the villagers and then....(ok I'm done, but there certainally is a plot there, somewhere).

Interesting thing though, BV deathday.

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Just something like Remembrance Day, with a few minutes silence or something.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Gah! Blast all these RP dates. I have trouble just remembering when the RP started and when Shainya's baby will be born!

I suppose there might be something, but actually I have the feeling Dametreosians would celebrate the end of the war more, and not death of BloodVaine (note that these did NOT happen at the same time).

Well, (no pressure Mike :wink: ), but if anything "Official" is going to happen, it's up to Mike to deal with it, since he's the expert at Classic Emperor posts. I suppose I might make a passing mention in whatever post I do next, but I doubt I'll make a big deal out of it.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

Sir Kohran wrote:Just something like Remembrance Day, with a few minutes silence or something.
yeah, they could call it VaineBaine day! AHAhaHAhaHA :lol: whoo, no honestly don't name it that. :roll: No wait I got it! BloodBaine day! AHAhaHAhaHA :lol: OK I'm done.

PS I've worked out the kinks of Gallus's first character and it's Ok by me, so feel free to accept them if you haven't already. :wink:

EDIT: excuse me...accept
Last edited by The Green Knight on Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

The Green Knight wrote:PS I've worked out the kinks of Gallus's first character and it's Ok by me, so feel free to except them if you haven't already. :wink:
Gotcha. I'll get Gallus registered and fix Dillon's pics and upload Matt and Matt's (that sounds wierd :P ) new characters ASAP.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Here's a couple of more Minor Characters that I needed to register. Look for more once Sir Dractor gets into Emberlain Castle.

Name: Andrei Bartavlo
Background: The proper heir to Envika Sorgodh and a Batlord of the Fright Knights, Andrei Bartavlo waived his rights to succession after Sorgodh's death at the hands of Vækadær, to serve as his righthand man. As such, Bartavlo is the centre of Vækadær's information network, as well the current Fright Knight ambassador to Legoland. He keeps in touch with his master by means of telaharm.
Faction: Fright Knights
Place in Hierarchy: Batlord, and Fright Knight Ambassador to Classic LEGOland.
Equipment: Greatsword, bathelm, large Fright Knight shield, breastplate.
Other: Bartavlo is a relatively unambitious man- unusual in a Fright Knight batlord. Largely because of this, he remains alive, and as valuable asset to Vækadær, rather than dead at his feet.
Looks: Medium to tall height, rather thin. Cleanshaven and aristocratic in looks.
Class: Minor Character

Name: William Jorgenson
Background: One of the outlaw poachers of Lion Island, William was born to a serf family of Fendor's Field. He fell in love with poaching, and became an experienced tracker and hunter at a very young age. In spite of living on the wrong side of the law, he gets along well with the people of Fendor's Field and local baron's men.
Faction: Royal Knights
Place in Hierarchy: Outlaw poacher
Equipment: Shortsword, bow and quiver, and garb well-suited to camouflaged life in the wild.
Other: When the Lion Island interior came under attack by a large and dangerous dragon, William was among those outlaws who offered their services to Baron Edmond Tendarl as scouts.
Looks: Medium height, rather thin and muscle-y. Slightly scruffy and outdoorsy in looks.
Class: Minor Character