Too Much Beer in Portland?

Discussion and planning of large-scale Castle Themed displays and events
Teh Stud
Bailiff

Too Much Beer in Portland?

Post by Teh Stud »

Obviously nothing castle related happened in Portland. At least nothing exciting. Otherwise, I'm sure that there would be floods of posts about it. I'd also expect to see pictures, but there aren't any of those either.

:roll:

Did you at least try the Governator Ale?
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

I must say I'm shocked to see you post this. It has nothing to do with LEGO castle. I would not have thought a well-respected member such as yourself would do this.

DM
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
Teh Stud
Bailiff

Post by Teh Stud »

I must say I'm shocked to see you post this. It has nothing to do with LEGO castle. I would not have thought a well-respected member such as yourself would do this.

DM
I hope you're joking, because I really don't see anything wrong with my post. :?

I'm fishing for someone that will post pictures of the castle room! Doesn't anyone have some pictures to share?
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium

Post by Bruce N H »

Redaxe,

I was not an attendee, but I posted links to some of the pics of the walled town I found in this thread:
viewtopic.php?t=766

Plus some other pics can be seen in these galleries:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=72719
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=72767

Bruce
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Redaxe,

Dragon Master is correct. The LEGO Castle forum is reserved for official set discussion. Your topic is ok but belongs in the Displays Lego forum. I will move it there for you. Thanks! :D

Ben E.
Sets Admin
CC Sets Admin
Teh Stud
Bailiff

Post by Teh Stud »

Wow! A reply to a very old thread. :) Those pictures posted were great.

BTW, and off topic follow up: That beer picture posted is no longer for sale. (In fact it was only available for a couple of months). Der Governator threatened to sue, so Portland Brewery Company stopped selling it. :( I thought Arnold could take a joke.
Teh Stud
Bailiff

Post by Teh Stud »

Nuts! It might have been pretty good!

I would think Arnold would laugh at the beer bottle, whenever he talks in public he always throws in one of those "Arnold muscle man" clichés. That's what he's best known for, so why is he mad when his admirers carry on the tradition?
Ha! Arnold also said he wasn't going to accept any campaign contributions when he ran. He was on Leno saying he had enough money to run without being influenced by special interests. Well, my girlfriend and I were headed to Jordon winery that weekend and had to cancel because of a "closed party". Arnold was holding a fund raiser for his campaign! It goes to show, you just can't trust a politician, even a new one.

:?

The good news is I was able to get a bottle of the Ale, and I'm keeping the bottle. :)
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

This is getting off topic, and so I am locking this thread.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].