Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: November 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Well now, I knew somewhere along the line that Maedhros would correct me about something.

I have no idea whats going on anymore, so I'm just trying to get it over and done with. I was quite clear on one point here, is the castle surrounded by a wall of magma? If it is I might(or will) have to make changes to a post.

As for Mircea not being around, you should RP what he will do because I honestly have no idea.

:wink:
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Ioan, Radu and Mircea/Laurentiu are outside the castle, a wall of magma surrounds it and a small earthquake shakes its foundations..... That´s it more or less...
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Maedhros wrote:Ioan, Radu and Mircea/Laurentiu are outside the castle, a wall of magma surrounds it and a small earthquake shakes its foundations..... That´s it more or less...
There we go. I edited a post or two further back. If all you people are too lazy to search for two paragraphs, I'll just say Valric/Theodore got through with his sword :wink:
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Nice... I need to get such a sword sometime :)
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Just to accompany Sir Cal...

Name: Gaeth Aldelm
Background: Gaeth was born to a Dark Forest father and an elven mother. In his teen years, he fought loyally for his country as a ranger, taking pleasure in slaughtering those whom he thought were the enmies of his nation. However, he became discontent when the Dark Forest leader Fallmir Kath had the troops ambushing ships, as he felt that it was not a proper way to fight.
When Fallmir destroyed a Royal Knight fleet at Sarleigh, Gaeth saved a drowning Royal Knight boy and kept him on his own ship. However, Fallmir considered this action to be too 'soft' and exiled the Dark Forester. Disgusted with Fallmir and the mess he had made of the country, Gaeth gladly left and joined the Royal Knights, who welcomed him after his brave deed, instead.
Years later, when Radjar Kath promised to revolutionize the Dark Forest, Gaeth once again served the Dark Forest standard against the corrupt Wolfpack. However, once the Fell War was over, Gaeth returned to Royal Knight land. He now works as an officer on the Royal Knight coast and as a sort of mentor to Sir Cal.
Faction: Previously Dark Forest, now Royal Knights
Place In Hierarchy: Ranger
Equipment: Longbow, quiver of arrows, axe, knife
Other: Has much skill when it comes to survival, tracking and living rough. He speaks in very short sentences, that are simple but to the point. He has slight elven features due to his mother being elven.
Class: Secondary Character

Some of the details may be wrong; my knowledge of the Fell War and the Dark Forest in general is a bit hazy. Please tell me if you see anything that needs fixing.
Last edited by Sir Kohran on Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Name: Angel
Background: He appeared in the court of the shogun a month ago. His whereabouts before are unknown.
Faction: Ninja
Place in Hierarchy: None
Equipment: Nagamaki
Other: Precious little is known about him but he´s rumoured to be more than mortal...
Class: Secondary Character

//Maedhros *Trying to overcome real life problems and kick himself into activity again*
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Not to discourage you two, but I have found creating one or more new characters just to get out of a posting rut rarely works. It usually takes more trouble to establish this new character than it does to return to one of your older characters. My Viktor is a prime example. I created him to get out of my posting rut, and lo and behold, the moment I began to establish him, the Lost Stars Chronicle started up and Viktor was pushed to the sidelines.

Now, I will go ahead and register your characters, but I recommend trying to work with your old characters some more before completely abandoning them.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Not to discourage you two, but I have found creating one or more new characters just to get out of a posting rut rarely works. It usually takes more trouble to establish this new character than it does to return to one of your older characters. My Viktor is a prime example. I created him to get out of my posting rut, and lo and behold, the moment I began to establish him, the Lost Stars Chronicle started up and Viktor was pushed to the sidelines.

Now, I will go ahead and register your characters, but I recommend trying to work with your old characters some more before completely abandoning them.
He´s not to get myeslf out of inactivity... I just haven´t been able muster the energy to create him and get my writing going earlier...
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

What's this?

Formendacil has a new character? Egads! Not again.

Sorry folks, but I'm afraid that yes, I once again have a new character. And here she is:

Name: Merina Valenti
Background: Her father, Arnulf Fredrick Valenti, was one of the Black Falcon nobles who was given lordship over a portion of the conquered Bull Kingdom. After the restoration of the Bull Kingdom, the Valentis returned to Falconis City, then moved to the Iadoraz Freeport, where she met Sir Dractor and his companions.
Faction: Black Falcon
Place In Hierarchy: Noble-born lady.
Equipment: None applicable.
Other: Merina is currently possessed of a rather violent cough and related weakness. Time will show the involvement of Lord Vækadær in this matter.
Looks: Quite pretty, slightly more than average female height, with long dark hair.
Class: Major Character
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Just wanted to post what a kyoketsu shoge is... I´m not sure most people are familiar with these obscure ninja-weapons :P and i think I´ll throw in a naginata and a nagamaki too...

So, here´s a kyoketsu shoge: http://www.geocities.com/yowie_26/057.jpg

Naginata: http://www.kagawa-edu.jp/marukh01/img/z ... ginata.jpg

Nagamaki: http://home.earthlink.net/~steinrl/nagamaki.gif

Hope my latest post makes sense now :)
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Maedhros wrote:(...)

So, here´s a kyoketsu shoge: http://www.geocities.com/yowie_26/057.jpg

Hope my latest post makes sense now :)
:shock: That's friggin nuts dude!
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

I hope you didn´t mind the things I did to Swift... But I wasn´t really sure how to use him so I thought it was best to get rid of him... without hurting him of course ;) And besides it was really fitting. You will all understand in time...
- Augustinus Hipponensis