Classic-Castle.com


The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

Forum Ranks

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.

Postby HenrytheV » Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:24 am

eNiGMa wrote:
JacobS wrote:I can't imagine what could be worse than a gong farmer


Dead man
Gong eater
French king
Speedo model


Don't forget Mega Block Collector :P
User avatar
HenrytheV
Gentleman
 
Posts: 702
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:16 pm
Location: At the computer

Postby JacobS » Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:45 am

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
MAKE IT STOP :shock:
User avatar
JacobS
Peasant
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Lake City, Florida

Postby TwoTonic Knight » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:27 am

eNiGMa wrote:
JacobS wrote:I can't imagine what could be worse than a gong farmer


Dead man
Gong eater
French king
Speedo model


Branded Criminal?
Prince Charles?

Oh hey, I'm coming up on 1600 posts - bets it switches at 1700 and not 1600?

Edit in: of course, if the Admins, in their whimsy, decide to mess with my ranking again, we may never know. And further edit in for the record, Sheriff ends at 1599, and Master begins at 1600.
Last edited by TwoTonic Knight on Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Redwine the Ribald: Stare long enough into the abyss...
Two-Tonic Tippler: ...and you spit into it.

Image
User avatar
TwoTonic Knight
TwoTonic of Many Colors
 
Posts: 1815
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:33 pm
Location: The Lowest Pit of Hell

Postby ottoatm » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:08 pm

JacobS wrote:I can't imagine what could be worse than a gong farmer


Heh heh - careful!

The last time I said this they turned me back into one! I went from Councilor to gong farmer in less than 60 seconds. ;-)

I didn't really know what the ranks were when I was posting, but it was always fun to see it flip to something new - most of the titles here are pretty well done - I have a feeling I would have have run out of ideas.
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot!
CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild
User avatar
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar
 
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:52 am
Location: New York

Postby BuilderQ » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:50 am

HenrytheV wrote:Don't forget Mega Block Collector :P


I like the sounds of that! :twisted: If it was spelled right...
User avatar
BuilderQ
Laborer
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:53 pm

Postby Lamanda2 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:10 am

I think it would be fun for me to change the guy in my avatar to what my rank is,like if I become "knight" i'll change him to a knight.
User avatar
Lamanda2
Merchant
 
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:05 am
Location: US of A

Postby Recluce » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:40 pm

Many of us do that Lamanda.... I have an archer all made, but haven't had the time to take a good picture of him. I will be my next rank before I get him posted, probably.

Oh well....
User avatar
Recluce
Landlord
 
Posts: 975
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: Santa Rosa, CA

Postby Sir Kohran » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:44 pm

Recluce wrote:Many of us do that Lamanda.... I have an archer all made, but haven't had the time to take a good picture of him. I will be my next rank before I get him posted, probably.

Oh well....


You seem to have a different rank now...Freakolyte. What does that mean? Is it an award or something?

- Matt
User avatar
Sir Kohran
Sheriff
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:24 am

Postby Azaghal » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:47 pm

On occasion, the Admins will take it upon themselves to give somebody a custom title, usually in reference to some joke going 'round the forum. Two-Tonic is a frequent victim. :wink:
Image
ImageImage
Bricklink store - GabilzaramBricks
User avatar
Azaghal
Man-At-Arms
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:23 pm
Location: Gabilzâram

Postby Recluce » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:06 pm

Sir Kohran wrote:
Recluce wrote:Many of us do that Lamanda.... I have an archer all made, but haven't had the time to take a good picture of him. I will be my next rank before I get him posted, probably.

Oh well....


You seem to have a different rank now...Freakolyte. What does that mean? Is it an award or something?

- Matt


Hehehe, yes, well, the reference there is to our own Legofreak.....

But I am still trying to make figs and Vigs for each rank I achieve, and in the Roman theme. So, Lamanda, if you do a search here you can find my previous post to all of my Roman rank vignettes.
User avatar
Recluce
Landlord
 
Posts: 975
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: Santa Rosa, CA

Postby Robin Hood » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:06 pm

Azaghal wrote:On occasion, the Admins will take it upon themselves to give somebody a custom title, usually in reference to some joke going 'round the forum. Two-Tonic is a frequent victim. :wink:


Sometimes they will do it out of defense.
<----

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
User avatar
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar
 
Posts: 2084
Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 2:35 am
Location: An empty room.....somewhere.

Postby Lord_Of_The_LEGO » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:11 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
Azaghal wrote:On occasion, the Admins will take it upon themselves to give somebody a custom title, usually in reference to some joke going 'round the forum. Two-Tonic is a frequent victim. :wink:


Sometimes they will do it out of defense.
<----


I call it revenge. :twisted:
In the process of converting to Flickr.
User avatar
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells
Earl of Wells
 
Posts: 3291
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 6:20 pm
Location: Eureka, CA

Postby TheOrk » Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:22 am

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:
Azaghal wrote:On occasion, the Admins will take it upon themselves to give somebody a custom title, usually in reference to some joke going 'round the forum. Two-Tonic is a frequent victim. :wink:


Sometimes they will do it out of defense.
<----


I call it revenge. :twisted:


I call it a lesson he won't soon forget :wink:

This time it turned out good to be the goon
Avatar by Graynar
User avatar
TheOrk
Master
 
Posts: 1755
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:39 am
Location: Canada

Postby Lamanda2 » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:07 am

I think it would be neat to have a custom rank...
than again,who knows what they would choose(I can see it now:Lamanda2-Village idiot) :lol:
User avatar
Lamanda2
Merchant
 
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:05 am
Location: US of A

Postby plums_deify » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:35 pm

And asking or subtlely hinting is the quickest way to ensure it never happens. ;)
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Be Smart. Be evil.

Sister Brick @ The Brothers Brick!
User avatar
plums_deify
Knight Templar
Knight Templar
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:04 am

PreviousNext

Return to Administrative

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron