Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: December 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: December 2005

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Greetings Roleplayers!

Character registrations, questions and comments regarding the CCRP should be posted here. Additions to the continuing epic should be posted in this thread.

Let the adventure continue!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

New pics! That's right'o. We got visuals for...

Biirn: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1509341

Jos: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1509346

Mac the Magician: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1509344

And Taylor Road: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1509345

I know some of these guys don't have write ups yet. However, I may furnish those in the near future.

EDIT: With my latest post I have completed the last of my catching up (YES YES YES YES YES :D ) save for Gib's story. Which is the one I've been wanting to go ahead with. That so being, you may retire Thenais for now until I conclude his story in the spring.
Last edited by The Green Knight on Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Nate, could you change Toratsugu to dead? (you don´t need to hurry but I just thought I should mention it...)

And I have tons of updates for many of my characters too but I can´t post it now, time´s running away again. LARP tomorrow and for some reason I joined a RPG tonight too so I´m busy with my vampires as usual :D And that means I can´t continue the shinobi line til after the weekend... well, stay tuned ;) Now I`ll try to get in the vampire-way of thinking...

Bad idea *Glances at the sun*

Oops.... *Burns*

*Dies....... becomes just so much ash on the wind*

....that´s what happens when you´re totally excited about things that will happen soon and have been sitting in front of the computer writing on your LEGO-story for far too long...yikes...

*Signs out*
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

More pics.

An update for Jarvick with a more fitting face. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1510626

and Targon's new look. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1510627

Thanks Nathan.
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Two new characters from our resident vampire-freak... and this time both are fully mortal!!!

Name: Kuwatoga Hikoshige
Background: He was the first son of the previous Shogun and has been raised to become the next Shogun from his very birth. He has been a ruthless and pragmatic ruler and nearly no one dare oppose him.
Faction: Ninja
Place In Hierarchy: Shogun
Equipment: Katana, Wakizashi and the Jade Talisman
Other: He has lately dabbled in obscure powers with the influence and guidance of his advisor Hisanori.
Class: Minor Character

Name: Matsumae Hisanori
Background: His childhood is unknown but he has served the Shogun and his predecessor faithfully throughout the years. He´s extremely intelligent but his eyes betrays an eerie haunted look.
Place In Hierarchy: Advisor to the Shogun
Equipment: You don´t want to know... (or... coming soon)
Other: He has much knowledge about mysteries that should be left alone.

"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

I wonder if I can create a character for the Emperor of Ninjara (Regojin XXXIII), as an MNPC of course? Or can only the Gaming Guardians create new MNPCs?
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Sorry to dou....triple post but I have some updates for some characters.

Name: Mircea "the Dragon"
Background: He was a fierce warrior who had raised quickly through the ranks of the Order of the Dragon and became Grandmaster. He was born a Fright Knight and during an expedition there he awakened the ancient strigoi Laurentiu and was made a strigoi himself.
Faction: Knights Kingdom/Fright Knights
Place In Hierarchy:
Equipment: An old rusty sword. He still possess his old weapons and armour but he don´t want to "inflict" them with his curse.
Other: He´s a strigoi. He hates being a strigoi and tries to thwart Laurentiu´s plans but Laurentiu´s power over him is stronger than he had expected.
Class: Main Character

Name: Laurentiu
Background: Once again Voivode Laurentiu rules over Castle Milash. The She-of-the-Barrow has given him his protection, his brothers are slowly awakening and he has eternity to wait for his plans to bear fruit. Laurentiu is content...
Faction: Fright Knight
Place In Hierarchy: Voivode (Ancient Fright Knight title)
Equipment: Nothing
Other: He´s a strigoi. He has great powers of the different elements and he also has the ability to possess people who has his blood in their veins.
Looks: I´ll take a pic when I have some fleshies...

Name: Cecilya Drazescu
Background: She has lived in the shadow of Castle Milash all of her life. She has given birth to two sons but now both are dead. Or, her first son Mircea actually lives still but she despises him after he made her a strigoi. Not for the act in itself but because she thinks he´s weak. Her new state has given her all the power she has ever wanted.
Place In Hierarchy: Countess of Sishara
Equipment: Nothing extraordinary.
Other: She´s a strigoi and she loves it. She revels in her monstrosity despite Ignazio´s sadness and conscience.
Looks: Slightly below average height. She has grey hair and walks with a slight limp. (Waiting for fleshies)
Class: Secondary Character

Name: Ioan
Background: After an annoying conflict everything is at last as it should be. Ioan sits as undisputed voivode of Castle Dracul. He knows that his brother Laurentiu will probably want his aid soon but for now he´s content with siiting in his Cathedral of Flesh and sacrifice more victims nightly.
Place In Hierarchy: Voivode
Equipment: None
Other: He´s a strigoi.
Looks: Unknown

Name: Vidkjal Frändebane
Background: Vidkjal doesn´t speak about his past, and few dare ask him. He joined the Einhärjar (the Slain) clan 8 years ago after killing his best friend Asgeirr. The Einhärjar clan is a clan of warriors who already consider themselves dead and fight without fear of death. No one is born into that clan, they join after doing things to hideous to speak of. Vidkjal became their Jarl (leader) 2 years ago when the old Jarl Olafur was killed by a seaserpent. After nearly getting killed in a duel with the kunoichi Shika he has changed very much and now he likes being alive again. He feels he owe the shinobi a big debt and he won´t rest until he has repaid it.
Faction: Vikings/Ninja
Place In Hierarchy: Jarl
Equipment: Two-handed axe
Other: n/a

Name: Ignazio Torrieschi
Background: Ignazio was born to be a noble knight but joined the Order of the Dragon early. His discovery of Mircea gained him much status and until a few weeks ago he was High Commander of the Order. Now he has been turned a strigoi and lives in Sishara together with the woman he both loves and hates.
Faction: Knight´s Kingdom 1/Fright Knight
Place In Hierarchy: Count of Sishara
Equipment: Sword, shield, armour
Other: n/a
Class: Secondary Character

Phew.... I´m done...I think....
Last edited by Maedhros on Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Maedhros wrote:I wonder if I can create a character for the Emperor of Ninjara (Regojin XXXIII), as an MNPC of course? Or can only the Gaming Guardians create new MNPCs?
Technically, you already HAVE created the Emperor of Ninjara, by giving him the name of Regojin XXXIII.

As a matter of rules, anybody can CREATE the ruling character of a country (provided that that country does not currently have one, and I believe that all the countries do now), and characterize them as they wish.

However, certain protocols have to be followed....

Basically, you cannot use the king character to start a war, start a major crisis (defined as one that affects all/most of the people in any one or more factions). You cannot kill him off (death of MNPCs happens at Mod discretion), or have him leave the country for extended periods of time. He must, if his political system dictates it, spend the majority of his "working life" in office.

However, I'm fairly sure that you were intending to do all that ANYWAY, so there's no impediment, that I can see, to your registering Regojin XXXIII as your character. As always, the newly registered character's stats are subject to Admin approval...

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Name: Luca d´Algiere
Background: He was born as the second son of a nobleman in Dashria and became a squire at a young age. He had never any chances of inheriting his father´s castle though so instead he chose the path of the zealot and joined the Order of the Dragon. He believes firmly in the Order´s goals and is a good fighter.
Faction: Knights Kingdom 1
Place In Hierarchy: Knight
Equipment: Axe, armour
Other: Nothing extraordinary

Name: Regojin XXXIII
Background: Regojin is a young man who has never got the chance to rule. From the moment he was born he has been the puppet of the Shoguns and when he ascended to the throne three years ago he became the new face of the Shogun. He would actually like to have some power himself but he fears the Shogun and don´t know how to fight back.
Place In Hierarchy: Emperor
Equipment: -
Other: The divine blood of the ancient emperors flows in his blood but he hasn´t shown any special ablities... yet...
Class: MNPC

EDIT: Don´t mind the Vampire RPG sourcebook (Mexico City by Night) that´s visible in the bottom of the pics ;)
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

What´s happening to the RP? :?

Now when I have finally got back into some sort of activity it seems everyone else has just dropped off....

It´s the 11th and we only have ten replies in the RP thread (and six of them are mine :shock: )
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Maedhros wrote:What´s happening to the RP? :?

Now when I have finally got back into some sort of activity it seems everyone else has just dropped off....

It´s the 11th and we only have ten replies in the RP thread (and six of them are mine :shock: )
Just a periodic slump...

Nathan has end of term finals...

My plots are at a slow point, so I'm enjoying a bit of a sabbatical.

Who knows about my brother!

T'Ork... I've no idea. His plots have pretty much ended, so I'm guessing that he's either busy or a little uncertain as to where to go.

Sir Kohran... he's always posted in clumps. This appears to be an off-clump moment.

The Green Knight: Much the same as Sir Kohran.

Other RPers? Well, that's it at the moment...

Overall, don't worry. Quiet months happen. We need to recharge our batteries after half a year of crazy, breakneck posting. I promise that my plot, at least, will be back full tilt come January.
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Sir Kohran... he's always posted in clumps. This appears to be an off-clump moment.
Yes...this is a busy time, for me. Right now, I'm revising for a Spanish exam on Tuesday (BTW, what DOES 'olvidar' mean?), learning keywords for a Science test on Wednesday, typing out a report on the Lisbon earthquake in 1755, and trying to write a review of Wuthering Heights (great book) for English, all at the same time. As you can probably tell, time for the RP has been somewhat minimalized lately...

But don't worry, Maedhros. As soon as we all get school out of the way in a week or so's time, I'm sure posts will start to come a lot more quickly.

- Matt
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Sir Kohran wrote: (BTW, what DOES 'olvidar' mean?),
:lol: :lol:

No worries guys, I wasn´t angry or anything... just a bit concerned...
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Sir Kohran wrote:Yes...this is a busy time, for me. Right now, I'm revising for a Spanish exam on Tuesday (BTW, what DOES 'olvidar' mean?)
It means 'to forget' :wink: . (I think)
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Sir Drake wrote:
Sir Kohran wrote:Yes...this is a busy time, for me. Right now, I'm revising for a Spanish exam on Tuesday (BTW, what DOES 'olvidar' mean?)
It means 'to forget' :wink: . (I think)
Oh, thanks. I almost forgot. 8) But now that you have reminded me and he recordo (I have remembered), I won't forgot again. :wink: BTW, nice to see again, Drake!

- Matt
Last edited by Sir Kohran on Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.