Red Bean's Weapons have come to Gondor!

Discussion of custom parts made for the Castle Theme
adm_matthew
Journeyman

Red Bean's Weapons have come to Gondor!

Post by adm_matthew »

hehehe

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mattc ... 0198aa.jpg

King Eruanno thanks Red Bean for sending the weapons to Gondor so it can destroy the horde of Mordor!
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

the look nice on your figs, good job red bean and Matt!

One question though, do you use regualr paper for the guy's face on the right (Farimir it think). You should use transparet paper if you got it.

DM
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
kaloo
Laborer

Post by kaloo »

I agree, those weapons are good with those guys. And I'd see if 1 you could do what DM said and use transparent paper or 2 use darker yellow paper. No offense, but Faramir(is it???) lets the group down. Other than that, great figs. I especially like the soldier in the middle. a few of him would make a great patrolling guard, and they could stand up to some wolf riders.
What do you do with your HP heads?
Lollius has been placed by the side of the road so that all who pass may say 'hello Lollius' - Inscription on roman tomb
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

Matt probably does one of 5 things:

1. Keeps them at the bottom of the bucket
2. Puts stickers on them
3. Sells them on Bricklink
4. Discards them
5. Keeps them together with his Harry Potter display/collection

Looking at that picture again I see a large boulder! Where is this picture take, A+ for the background!

DM
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
kaloo
Laborer

Post by kaloo »

I think theres a wall like this at a museum near where I live. Or maybe that was the one out in Colorado...Whatever.

I was wondering about the HP heads because I mysteriously lost all of mine... Its weird, I dont have a single one... Anywhere...
Lollius has been placed by the side of the road so that all who pass may say 'hello Lollius' - Inscription on roman tomb
adm_matthew
Journeyman

Post by adm_matthew »

Well, thats not Faramir.. .thats an Elf.

I wish I had transparent decals to use, but I don't. Even when I went to the Office supply store they didn't have any that were less than $30 a pakage!

Dragon Master - Hp heads are just used in the Army, except Harry, one of my friend's sig-fig heads is Harry, so there is only one Harry in MInas Tirith!

(BTW, thanks everyone!)
Red Bean
Apprentice

Post by Red Bean »

King Eruanno thanks Red Bean for sending the weapons to Gondor so it can destroy the horde of Mordor!
King Eruanno is welcome! :wink:

R. B.