New Characters...

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations

Do you think most/all of these figs are cool?

Yes
84%
No.
16%

Total votes: 19

the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

I like the baby...... hes cute :)

Only jokin!!
as always some great work there, i....like....yes, likes the word, your barbarian heads!! ;)

Nikos
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium

Post by Bruce N H »

Hey,

Nice work. I especially like those two war-hammers.

Bruce
Sir Terrance
Councilor

Nice

Post by Sir Terrance »

I really like your mini-figs, and the weapons made of common pieces like the war hammer was very neat. :D Anyway nicely done, would like to see some more! :D
Check out my Brickshelf gallery here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=thebrickbin
kaloo
Laborer

Post by kaloo »

I also definetly like them, all except the troll (I think one of those big ugly things will ruin your castle display :evil: ) but you atleast put it to good use, nice club.

I especially like the top one, I'll have to try that.

I also already stole your baby design which you had in your nice Imperial Gate for my own little chinese setup.
Lollius has been placed by the side of the road so that all who pass may say 'hello Lollius' - Inscription on roman tomb
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

All your custom weapons look great. The custom figs look great as well, the use of the Islander torso with castle accessories for a barbarian was inspired, another idea to "borrow". I weep for the noseguardless helms though. :wink:

I like the staff you used for the troll, but I don't think I'd use a troll with it. They just look a little too how do you say mentally incapable of anything more than bashing. One of your hammer would look good with one though.

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

the_great_one wrote:I like the baby...... hes cute :)

Only jokin!!
as always some great work there, i....like....yes, likes the word, your barbarian heads!! ;)
Thanks!
Bruce N H wrote:Nice work. I especially like those two war-hammers.

Thanks, they were fun to build!

Sir Terrance wrote:I really like your mini-figs, and the weapons made of common pieces like the war hammer was very neat. :D Anyway nicely done, would like to see some more! :D
Thanks, I'll have more figs soon!

kaloo wrote:I also definetly like them, all except the troll (I think one of those big ugly things will ruin your castle display :evil: ) but you atleast put it to good use, nice club.

I especially like the top one, I'll have to try that.

I also already stole your baby design which you had in your nice Imperial Gate for my own little chinese setup.
Steal away! :wink: Glad you like the designs! Do you have pictures of your setup?

wlister wrote:All your custom weapons look great. The custom figs look great as well, the use of the Islander torso with castle accessories for a barbarian was inspired, another idea to "borrow". I weep for the noseguardless helms though. :wink:
DISCLAIMER: Those helms were broken BEFORE I got them! :lol: I would never to that to my own bricks! :wink:
wlister wrote:I like the staff you used for the troll, but I don't think I'd use a troll with it. They just look a little too how do you say mentally incapable of anything more than bashing. One of your hammer would look good with one though.
I built the staff for a minifig until I discovered it was way too big! :roll: The troll is just showing off the staff!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].