College of Arms

Discussion of custom parts made for the Castle Theme
Ye Olde Republic
Marquis of Brique

College of Arms

Post by Ye Olde Republic »

I couldn't find the CoA thread and I wanted to 'advertise' the CoA. For those of you who haven't had LEGOfreak do your personal coat of arms...what are you waiting for? He does not disapoint. Thanks man, these things rock!Image
Trevor

Trust me, I think I'm funnier than you do.
Why do I have to add the word "minifig" to my spell checker every time I use it?!

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/old_republic/]flickr[/url]
[url=http://angrylegonerd.blogspot.com/]My blog[/url]
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

sure and i will be happy to design or help out in any way for any member of CCC ....

Freak
footsteps
Tastes good with ketchup

Re: College of Arms

Post by footsteps »

Okay, seeing this... I'm getting interested. I've managed to download a graphic of my clan crest. Sometime in the next few weeks I'll fiddle with it and see if LF can turn it into something good.

Alan

PS to LF: do you print them out too, or just create the graphics file?
I'm a human BEING, not a human doing!
The two most important days of your life are the day you are born
and the day you discover why. (Donald Sensing)
One plus one equals three... for large values of one. (Bruce Fournier)
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Re: College of Arms

Post by LEGOFREAK »

footsteps wrote: PS to LF: do you print them out too, or just create the graphics file?
Depends on how many you want. I have access to a good printer, and I will be printing some out for an article here in awhile, and when I print I like to have as many different shields, crests etc. as I can. That way I dont waste paper. So this is open to anyone who would like me to print them something in the next couple of weeks.

NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT - these arent stickers. They are on an inkjet paper, of heavy stock. To attach them use a simple craft glue stick.

PM me for my email if you are interested.
Jennifer
Queen Jenn the Hottie

shields/flags

Post by Jennifer »

Yes, I really like these. The flag/shield/torso stuff he does turns out really nicely. Nice minifig, Trev. I like the goatee! :wink:

Great job on those, Patrick. Thank you also so very much for making the shield and torso for Wyatt. He adores Sir Wyatt, the Brave Knight, and feels very special. You rock, Dude!!! I also appreciate your help with my avatar. Maybe sometime we can mull over a good shield idea for the Jen-ster. A big, fat *SMOOCH* for all your help, and for being so nice. :mrgreen:

Thanks!