Dying Beauty

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Dying Beauty

Post by Maedhros »

Oh yes, another story... But at least I´ll hope this will be quite unique. As can be expected from me it should be a bit darker, perhaps a bit gothic (but I resisted the tempation of using Seraphim Shock as music for the teaser movie :P)as ottoatm called it... I´ll publish the first few chapters sometime around Easter I hope.

In the meantime, enjoy this teaser movie! ;)

Behold!

Music is borrowed from Apocalyptica.

Yes, it is a bit silly... but oh well, it´s just a teaser ;)

EDIT: That´s a good way of celebrating ones 600th post :P
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Paradox
Villein

Post by Paradox »

That's awesome. Though, I might have missed the first one so I have no idea what you're doing but the video was cool.
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Paradox wrote:That's awesome. Though, I might have missed the first one so I have no idea what you're doing but the video was cool.
Thanks... with another story I referred to the huge number of stories out there right now... I haven´t done anything else myself before though...
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Sheen
Apprentice

Post by Sheen »

Nice little opening, I look forward to seeing the full product! I thought the music and fading were nicely done.
Sheen

Avatar photo is a small piece of Black Dragon by Alphonse Capone