Good idea
85%
bad idea
15%

Total votes: 27

Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Don't have a pic of him, but I can describe what pieces would make him up. And what accessories.
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

Ok go ahead!! but dont forget to post on the story!!
Casper, are you ever gonna post?? ;)

Nikos
[url=http://www.google.com]Your Greatest Friend[/url]
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

man this is going great! so fun!
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Yo. This is Daimyo. I need people to reply to what they think about the history, character rivalries, and other stuff in the world of CC roleplay.
Thank you, Daimyo
Lugz
Serf

Post by Lugz »

Read the whole story and then that will tell you about the past, and chrachters, and friendships and rivalries.

By the way:- How are the skeletons still alive.... Daner slaughtered em all....
Hello!!!!
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

You know Adamopolis? He just keeps raising them...
Lugz
Serf

Post by Lugz »

ok then... Why are you starting a war?
TheGreatOne told me that the Roleplay was more about smaller struggles of adventurers, and you are dragging the whole of the world into it! Thats not smaller struggles :?

Also, Barbod, Drakko, Reno and Aros had to reject your offer, they are trying to make the group smaller.....

Also, its not a good idea to keep rising the dead... it will turn into very boring (Which it is not!! Its very good!) gameplay, if you cannot kill a smaller enemy, such as the dead....

Take my thoughts into consideration
Hello!!!!
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Errr...Well, the war isn't a big honkin' war, it's a war between the adventurers as stuff. I wanted a big event to happen. and Daner has to kill Adamopolis to stop the skeletons.
kaloo
Laborer

Post by kaloo »

Ummmm, Daimyo, about the ninjas, I hope we aren't assuming ALL of them are dead and raised by a necromancer, because that would mean my character lived all his younger life in the company of undead. Also, about the purple flag, I already specified that the dragon lord was the shogun. So the purple flag is just the necromancer's?? It can't belong to the shogun.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x73
That's the shoguns flag.
Lollius has been placed by the side of the road so that all who pass may say 'hello Lollius' - Inscription on roman tomb
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Okay, let's get this straight. The Necromancer Lord Adamopolis is just a daimyo (Japanese for duke) who owns a piece of land in the Shogun's realm. His color is purple, so his banners are purple. They are not the Shogun's banners. Adamopolis built his tower on an ancient Ninja battleground, so he can raise the dead skeleton ninja when he needs them. But he still has a limited supply.That answer your question?
kaloo
Laborer

Post by kaloo »

Oooooh I get it.
I feel stupid :oops:
Lollius has been placed by the side of the road so that all who pass may say 'hello Lollius' - Inscription on roman tomb
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

I'm sorry to announce I'll possibly be leaving the Classic Castle roleplay game. I'm having second thoughts but I don't know how in the world we will have an adventure story where we can't work hardly with other characters, fight wars against enemies, even make a group! And besides, I've already dug myself in a hole too deep to get out. I might break off and make my own game.
This is just a warning for those who will take this too seriously and wipe my name off the slate for good before I've formally announced my leave.
Daimyo
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Daimyo wrote:I'm sorry to announce I'll possibly be leaving the Classic Castle roleplay game. I'm having second thoughts but I don't know how in the world we will have an adventure story where we can't work hardly with other characters, fight wars against enemies, even make a group! And besides, I've already dug myself in a hole too deep to get out. I might break off and make my own game.
This is just a warning for those who will take this too seriously and wipe my name off the slate for good before I've formally announced my leave.
Daimyo

Daimyo, please do not leave. It is Nik and myself's fault the rules were not clarified. Interacting with characters is welcome and so are SMALL groups, but dragging everyone into a giant world war complicates things greatly. You are a great gamer and I do not want to loose you. Please reconsider your decision to leave.

Nathan
C-C Roleplay Website Master
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Sorry. I think I'm ok now, I've realized my stupidity.
Daimyo
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Alright. Due to Breck's ignorance of the rules, I'm posting my second character, who will work jointly with (reformed) Breck.
Name: Radjar Kath
Faction: Dark Forest
Place in Heirarchy: Heir to the Dark Forest crown
Info: Rad is the son of the Dark Forester warlord Fallmir Kath, who plagued the seas with his corsair fleet. His father fought much against the Wolfpack for superiority on the Fell Isle (as it is called) and lost after an assasin named Adamopolis killed Fallmir. The rest of the corsairs were driven into Ninja lands. Rad grew up there, and vows to destroy the Wolfpack.
Weapons/Equipment: Emerald Falcion, Dark Forest shield, Emerald Samurai armor, Ebony naginata
Other: Good at fighting on sea, owns the cutter Hydra.
Looks- Head with red hair, long red hair, Dark Forest leather armor with black samurai armor and helmet, complete with horns.
Ya happy?
Last edited by Daimyo on Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.