Classic - Castle Roleplay Planning : March

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Indubitably!
Thanks for the awesome site!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

:oops:

Wow, thank you everyone. But really, Nik should get the kudos, for if it was not for him, we wouldn't have this awesome C-C Roleplay! :D

Nathan
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Valus
Serf

Can I join.

Post by Valus »

Name:Valus Naras
Faction:Dark Forest
Equipment:short sword,brown bow,black cape,brown quiver,black hood,black hawk: Horus
Place in Hierarchy:rogue bandit
Info:Valus was born of peasant decent and grew up on a farm. He dreamt of riches for his family, so at the age of 15, he became a highwayman, robbing from nobles going to castles and courts. He joined the Dark Forest clan, a few days ago in hopes of robbing them too.
Other:none
Looks:I hope to have a picture up soon.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Nathan, be sure to check Valus in! It'll be cool!
And Breck's location is somewhere on the Ninja peninsula.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

I'm posting to say that we need to photo some posts! Get some pictures in there, and spice them up a bit. If we do that, some will look better than ever.
We really need to shoot only a few, but a battle post, and such.
Duke of the Vast Wasteland, Daimyo
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Re: Can I join.

Valus wrote:Name:Valus Naras
Faction:Dark Forest
Equipment:short sword,brown bow,black cape,brown quiver,black hood,black hawk: Horus
Place in Hierarchy:rogue bandit
Info:Valus was born of peasant decent and grew up on a farm. He dreamt of riches for his family, so at the age of 15, he became a highwayman, robbing from nobles going to castles and courts. He joined the Dark Forest clan, a few days ago in hopes of robbing them too.
Other:none
Looks:I hope to have a picture up soon.

Welcome to the C-C Roleplay! Your character info has been added to the C-C Webiste:

http://www.lugnet.com/~1850/CC-Roleplay/Members/Valus/
Daimyo wrote:I'm posting to say that we need to photo some posts! Get some pictures in there, and spice them up a bit. If we do that, some will look better than ever.
We really need to shoot only a few, but a battle post, and such.
Daimyo, this is a good idea. I will talk to Nik about it and let you know soon.

Nathan
C-C Roleplay Website Master
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Nathan- I just checked out the character stats on the site and Breck's status should be retired, not stagnant. (As a matter of fact, I'm expecting it soon to be dead). And you don't have to (but it would be nice) if you put in Rad's comrades on the sheet as well. Thanks,
Daimyo
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

Hello Sumner.
For the sake of simplicity, can you put a list of all Rads comrades here?
Thanks! :D

Nikos
[url=http://www.google.com]Your Greatest Friend[/url]
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

the_great_one wrote:Hello Sumner.
For the sake of simplicity, can you put a list of all Rads comrades here?
Thanks! :D

Nikos
Of Course, but the list is on the first page!
It may take a while to copy!
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Hade- a barbarian born in a hut in the Fell Forest, Hade is an excellent fighter, skilled with a bow an dbattleaxe. Had etrained Radjar in the arts of war since he was a small boy. Fallmir entrusted him with command of his cavalry and he has made many a good treasure run in his day. Weapon: Steel Battleaxe Status: Alive

Firar- Fallmir's cousin, Firar was commander of Foreign expiditions and had much knowledge in the art of diplomacy, trade, and negotiations. A very humorous and well-spirited fellow, he cars very much for Radjar and tried his best to stay and protect Fallmir's life. He felt guilty after his death. Also, Firar secured the group's retreat to Ninja lands and negotiated strenuously with the Wolfpack king, Willem Blackcloak, for mercy. Weapon: Word of Mouth; Scimitar Status: Alive

Larn- Fallmir Kath's right-hand man, led the dark Forest army at Denerere creek against the Foresters, commanded the fleet's flagship at Vampyre Bay (versus the Fright Knights) and stalled the Wolfpack siege at Hemlock. He knew Fallmir since a boy and grew up with him, both seving in the Dragon master army togethor. Larn was given guardianship of Radjar. Weapon: Heavy Rapier Status: Dead

Geth: Ace navigator and a former Royal Knights cartographer, Geth was aboard a royal treasure galleon that was raided by the young Fallmir Kath's corsairs. Though treated badly at first, the Foresters began to befriend him, and his no-nonsense style and tactical expertise grew on Fallmir. He later became chief mapmaker of the Kathian Dynasty. Weapon: Royal Knights longbow

And for those of you who don't know, my name is Sumner.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Sorry about this post... Some of you will think it is a waste!
For one, I'd really like to know if Burtrand is dead or not. Lionheart's msot recent says that he is going to find Burtrand so he can help them take out Breck. Also, I'm looking for some non-NPC's who will be willing to become companions with either Breck or Radjar. I've been wanting my characters to have partners since Day One who were not characters I made up, but other players. Thanks.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Sumner,

Okay, Breck has been retired and your other characters will be added ASAP!

Since you did not give complete information, Hade, Firar, Larn, and Geth will be classified as 'Supporting Characters', and not as 'Heros'.

As for Burtrand, you will have to ask jeff_o_rama. Burtrand is currently Stagnant.

Nathan
Valus
Serf

Post by Valus »

Lord_Of_The_Lego
I have a good plot that you might be interested in.
Sumner has posted about a new threat called Blackguard.
I think that Lord Void should become Blackguard,
because there is no evil bad guy
(excluding Breck,Faolan,and Burtrand). This would give the
heroes someone to fight other than puny soldiers.
Sumner posted that Blackguard is eager to start a war,
and that's why, since we don't know anything about Lord
Void, that he should be the big evil baddie bent on Brick Domonation.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Valus wrote:Lord_Of_The_Lego
I have a good plot that you might be interested in.
Sumner has posted about a new threat called Blackguard.
I think that Lord Void should become Blackguard,
because there is no evil bad guy
(excluding Breck,Faolan,and Burtrand). This would give the
heroes someone to fight other than puny soldiers.
Sumner posted that Blackguard is eager to start a war,
and that's why, since we don't know anything about Lord
Void, that he should be the big evil baddie bent on Brick Domonation.
As stated in the C-C Roleplay Rules,
9. C-C Roleplay is about small, two or three person conflicts, not about large wars. Please do not gear your posts to creating a war that involves all the characters.
If you want to have a war, create your own character and start a war, just do not drag the entire realm into the fight.

Nathan
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

Yes, this has been stated a number of times,
Do not drag all the players into the Roleplay.
Little wars, and battles, fine, but people do not really want to have big wars.
Go ahead of having your own little war, thats fine!
[url=http://www.google.com]Your Greatest Friend[/url]