[Week3] Vladek

Discussion of Castle Themed stories

Read the comic first. Now, will you join Vladek?

Yes! Death to Jellies!
78%
Never! I am with the good guys!
22%

Total votes: 58

Danju the Clever
Artisan

Post by Danju the Clever »

Vladek...I'll never join you!
That's right. I, with Kohran and The Orc, am a KK2 fan. Besides, crime never pays.
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Danju the Clever wrote:Vladek...I'll never join you!
That's right. I, with Kohran and The Orc, am a KK2 fan. Besides, crime never pays.
Yes, stand with us, comrade! The honour and light of the Hero Knights shall never falter, whether it be against Shadow Knights, or Rogue Knights or even Classic-Castle fans.

I'd say more, but I have a battle to fight in the name of Morcia and KK2 over in LEGO Castle Sets :twisted:
Last edited by Sir Kohran on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ragnarok
Bailiff

Post by ragnarok »

Sir Kohran wrote:Yes, stand with us, comrade! The honour and light of the Hero Knights shall never falter, whether it be against Shadow Knights, or Rogue Knights or even Classic-Castle fans.
Come, young Matt! ...urgh ... urgh ... Let us show you the power of the Dark Side! :twisted: ...urgh ... urgh ... (that should be Vader breathing :lol: )
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

ragnarok wrote:
Sir Kohran wrote:Yes, stand with us, comrade! The honour and light of the Hero Knights shall never falter, whether it be against Shadow Knights, or Rogue Knights or even Classic-Castle fans.
Come, young Matt! ...urgh ... urgh ... Let us show you the power of the Dark Side! :twisted: ...urgh ... urgh ... (that should be Vader breathing :lol: )
He heard himself crying out: Never, never! Or was it: Verily I come, I come to you? He could not tell. Then as a flash from some other point of power there came to his mind another thought: Resist him! Resist him! Fool, resist him! Resist his tempatation!
The two powers strove in him. For a moment, perfectly balanced between their piercing points, he writhed, tormented. Suddenly he was aware of himself again. Sir Kohran, neither the Voice nor ragnarok: free to choose, and with one remaining instant in which to do so. He decided to stay loyal to KK2.

After all, everyone knows Classic Castle doesn't hold a candle to it. :P

(text from LOTR)
Last edited by Sir Kohran on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Uh, sorry, I'm a fan of the Shadow Knight side. :wink:
xbloodyfangs
Laborer

Post by xbloodyfangs »

I am loyal to the jellies! Long live Morcia! :D
Danju the Clever
Artisan

Post by Danju the Clever »

I was counting the shadow knights as part of KK2, for though they are opposing, they are still in the KK2 umbrella.
ragnarok
Bailiff

Post by ragnarok »

Well done Fry! You Sir helped reveal who are the lost souls among us. :twisted: (man, I love that emoticon)

I should have enterred the Story Telling Contest. Figure it out - the evil old ragnarok (a strange creature from the misterious and deadly Balkan realms) corrupts the young innocent New Age Revolutionists (unfortunately only Matt has sort of a sigfig) and takes them back in time when everything was gloomy - Black Falcons, Black Knights, Dark Forest, bandits in the woods, when there was no good and no evil - just a rough medieval reality, which people met with a big smile on their yellow faces...

Hope you guys sleep well tonight! :wink:
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

ragnarok wrote:
Well done Fry! You Sir helped reveal who are the lost souls among us. :twisted: (man, I love that emoticon)

I should have enterred the Story Telling Contest. Figure it out - the evil old ragnarok (a strange creature from the misterious and deadly Balkan realms) corrupts the young innocent New Age Revolutionists (unfortunately only Matt has sort of a sigfig) and takes them back in time when everything was gloomy - Black Falcons, Black Knights, Dark Forest, bandits in the woods, when there was no good and no evil - just a rough medieval reality, which people met with a big smile on their yellow faces...

Hope you guys sleep well tonight! :wink:
Actually, that's a fantastic idea for a comedy - it'd be like a parody of this excellent comic. I'd love to see that happen. We could go from the green lawns and blue skies of KK2 to the rugged mountains and red clouds of Classic-Castle.

Not that a KK2 guardian like me could be corrupted, of course. :wink:

And I do have a sigifg (KK2). I simply chose to use the Danju/Viking avatar for a while. In fact, I think I'll get my old sigfig back...
Last edited by Sir Kohran on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dJOLe_sk8
Artisan

Post by dJOLe_sk8 »

ragnarok wrote:Black Falcons, Black Knights, Dark Forest, bandits in the woods, when there was no good and no evil - just a rough medieval reality, which people met with a big smile on their yellow faces...
Yeah,I personally really miss that...
The thing is about that,you can be on each others side,everyone is good,you can't make a mistake...
even the Fright Knights... OK,and the Bulls...
And the yellow faces that are simply smileat you...
I think that's the biggest part of my misses...

Down with KK2 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ragnarok
Bailiff

Post by ragnarok »

Sir Kohran wrote:Not that a KK2 guardian like me could be corrupted, of course. :wink:
Bold words, yet no FOL can bare the temptetion when faced with the lights of a certain yellow castle... Can you? :wink:
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

prince sarous does not like dark people (ie. valdeck) but likes killing them heh heh heh (with 11 foot swords) :lol:
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

my twin brother may have the powers of darkness as his stength but we will never join vladek :x
Riath Angel Sin, the soul reaping hexblade
quaraga
Total n00b
Total n00b
Location: roflysst (rolling on the floor laughing, yet still somehow typing)

Re: [Week3] Vladek

Post by quaraga »

why in Megablocks is vladek considered evil just because he wants a fancy jelly bean castle and wears black and red. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
He who thinks you should look at the box that says "Quaraga" if you want to find out his username (about as useful to you as his real name). he only wants you to look so he can laugh about you looking there because he's a total smart...
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Re: [Week3] Vladek

Post by ottoatm »

This is the stories section - so he can make Vladek good, evil or anything else for any reason he want, see? That's his story. 8)

On the other hand, why in Megablocks would you dig up a 4-year old thread just to write one sentence and 5 emoticons? :roll:

Please don't dig up threads this old unless you want to say something a bit more extensive~
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]