Classic Castle Roleplay Planning: March- September 2006

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

nazgul wrote:It's been about a week so I'm just wondering, has anyone actually read this? And I'm still waiting to start posting.

-nazgul
Actually this RP has been more or less dead for months.. but there is a new one being planned if you´d like to RP..
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
nazgul
Artisan

Post by nazgul »

Maedhros wrote:
nazgul wrote:It's been about a week so I'm just wondering, has anyone actually read this? And I'm still waiting to start posting.

-nazgul
Actually this RP has been more or less dead for months.. but there is a new one being planned if you´d like to RP..
I'd like to post I just don't know when or where too; sorry for dredging up an old thread.

-nazgul
"You know the golden rule, He who has the gold makes the rules"
I'm 13.
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

nazgul wrote:
Maedhros wrote:

-nazgul
I'd like to post I just don't know when or where too; sorry for dredging up an old thread.

-nazgul
Here´s the new thread: Clicky!
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Technically....

And I do so love being technical...

The Old CCRP, of which this was the most recent Planning Thread, is not dead. So, technically, you did nothing wrong.

HOWEVER.

The old CCRP has been pretty much dead for about half a year now. There has been some sporadic posting from the old members, but since early February, there has been nothing worth noting. Also, about two months ago, Nathan Wells (Lord_Of_The_LEGO, the Gaming Admin) began the process of starting a new Roleplay, completely unconnected to the old one. For more information on this, I highly advise checking out the stickied threads at the top of the forum.

That said, however, a lack of concrete interest, together with a rather obvious lack of time and energy on the part of Nathan, has meant it has been extremely slow going getting the new Roleplay set up.

As a result, I would advise patience in the extreme when it comes to Roleplaying here. The old Roleplay is effectively closed to new members (though I would postulate that if the new Roleplay does take off, it is possible that, if interest persists, we may change that). The new Roleplay has yet to take off. If you truly are interested and have time and energy to invest, I suggest focusing your energies more on helping get the new one going.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~