CCRPG April Discussion Thread

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

FirebenderDude2 wrote:Since I lost, I get to name it. It makes up for loosing.

THE DRAGON MASTER WAR.

If you don't like it, too bad.
Not agreed. When Poland was invaded (Hence WWII) it was not called the Polish war. I say we call the Contenient war.
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Post by FirebenderDude2 »

Ah, who cares. Does this look like the 40's to you?
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

FirebenderDude2 wrote:Ah, who cares. Does this look like the 40's to you?
This is the 14th centurary. BTW: Your at sword tip and back on the edge.
Gil-Galad
Villein

Post by Gil-Galad »

FirebenderDude2 wrote:Ah, who cares. Does this look like the 40's to you?
I care. Besides, our whole army is right out side the room where the treaty is being made, and we could instantly kill the Black Monarch.
[img]http://www.thelandofshadow.com/mordorgate/d ... imitar.jpg[/img]
I'm gonna stick you!
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Fine, but I still want that compensation. The movie was "The Mouse That Roared" if you want to clarify. It's about Wales going bankrupt and attacking America to lose and get money.
Woe is me, woe is me, I used to have a hamster tree. Then it got eaten by a newt and now I have no cuddly fruit.
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

FirebenderDude2 wrote:Fine, but I still want that compensation. The movie was "The Mouse That Roared" if you want to clarify. It's about Wales going bankrupt and attacking America to lose and get money.
???? What the-?? Well, I'm not like the Americans and this is the 14th centurary. :twisted: Now that the BM war is over I can go on my quest...
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Anyway, don't worry about the DMs. Everything is under control.

Also, anybody wanna look for treasure? Contact Jack Russel if you want to.
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

FirebenderDude2 wrote:Anyway, don't worry about the DMs. Everything is under control.

Also, anybody wanna look for treasure? Contact Jack Russel if you want to.
Fire... That was God-moding. Again... Post might be considered null. This is getting tiresome, we might have to remove you for too much God-moding, please shape up, we killed the last two RPGs becasue of this kind of stuff, I don't want to see a third go down.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Firebender,

He may not have an official title, but Black Ranger is the effective moderator of this RPG, and though he may have no authority, it would be well to listen to when people are saying you are getting out of hand in any case, as it is usually a sign of something.

Although I am not involved directly in this RPG, I must confess the near-daily explosions involving yourself (and typically, Matt beDar) are somewhat tiring. God-modding is definitely grounds for banishment from the Roleplay, and misbehaviour in the Roleplay has, in the past, been grounds for banishment from Classic-Castle. Now, I'm not saying that you're anywhere near THAT point yet, but I am saying that you REALLY need to consider what you're posting before you post it.

If you post something, and you even think that somebody MIGHT dislike it, instead of asserting your aggressiveness, ASK the person/people in question about it.

Just because I don't post here unprovoked very often does not mean that I'm not reading along.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Forum Moderator~
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Fire, let me take a wild and outlandish guess as to who this 'demon man' is, the CT? I fi'm right, BR, we need to get to work. If i'm wrong, which I very much doubt, I'll be able to hold off this 'demon' with Stephan until help arrives.
FirebenderDude2
Journeyman

Uh, question: How am I Godmoding? You think it's because I did something with Stephan? Well, I didn't, OK? The DMs just don't trust him, that's all.

EDIT: Actually, it's Stephan himself. :P

DOUBLE EDIT: Wait, was Edmund one of those archers? 'Cause if so, then I will consider that Discussion Thread post null, because I seem to remember him having a sword... :?
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

FirebenderDude2 wrote:Uh, question: How am I Godmoding?

DOUBLE EDIT: Wait, was Edmund one of those archers? 'Cause if so, then I will consider that Discussion Thread post null, because I seem to remember him having a sword... :?
Edmund's a swordsman. I'm saying overuse of wizardry. Teleportation, summoning walls, Sorcerous Blast (also known as Wizard's blast, or explosive Fireball(dead are okay, so long as they don't out of hand), the Dragon Master problem is another large matter, but controlling a faction is considered (lightly, but never-the-less God-moding). But please remeber that a country that size to easliy house hundreds of thousands of people. The population of an entire country cannot be brought down to 500 in one conquest, even Belgium didn't suffer that many. Thanks,
Gil-Galad
Villein

Post by Gil-Galad »

FirebenderDude2 wrote:Uh, question: How am I Godmoding?

I think i speak for everybody:

[img]http://www.thelandofshadow.com/mordorgate/d ... imitar.jpg[/img]
I'm gonna stick you!
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Fire, I swear to all high heaven that if you call Stephan a 'demon' again, I will personally kill Chris so as he doesn't come back to life. You have no clue as to who your messin' with you dimwitted little fart head! :evil:

BR, I'll get started on the questing for a particular 'sword'. :) Won't that be handy.

One last thing Fire, do you even know what Stephan and the Bull's are doing in DM territory? What any good victor does, rebuilding and reestablishing the government ya' jumpy little monkey!

Gil-Galad, the feeling is shared.

P.S. I like the picture. :D
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

Matt BeDar wrote:Fire, I swear to all high heaven that if you call Stephan a 'demon' again, I will personally kill Chris so as he doesn't come back to life. You have no clue as to who your messin' with you d..... :evil:

BR, I'll get started on the questing for a particular 'sword'. :) Won't that be handy.

One last thing Fire, do you even know what Stephan and the Bull's are doing in DM territory? What any good victor does, rebuilding and reestablishing the government.
Sword yes, quit with the name calling, both of you. Just try, emphasize, try, to get along. No need to be best friends, just know that some of our charaters or on the same side, like Jed Truman. As for the war: it is over, I have the map of effective-as-of-now borders. A conquering force always takes some land. :wink:

EDIT: Here's the map with borders: dark red is the new border line, vote if you think: a) too much taken, b) not enough, or c) just right... And d) BR: you need to make a poll topic...