C-C Role PLAY!

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
adm_matthew
Journeyman

Post by adm_matthew »

Name: Kingdom of Yub-Yubia
Heraldry/Heraldric Symbol: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mattc ... action.gif
Current Ruler: King Matthew
Ranking System: King, Duke, Knight, Soldier
Current Members (with rank): King Matthew,
History: http://www.freewebs.com/yub-yubia
Current Alliances: The Free People of the World
Current Wars: vs. Mordor and the black falcons
jeff_o_rama
Laborer

Post by jeff_o_rama »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Sportimer Smithe (jeff_o_rama):

I will gladly accept your skilled self as my right hand. Forrestmen always could use more tree huggers, not to mention expert bowmen! Welcome to the league, Smithe!

OOC:

Dragan Master, you rock!! This is waaaaaaaay fun. Faction info coming soon!
Thanks! :D I'm as giddy as a school girl about this whole thing.

-Jeff
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

Deeply sorry I am for not responding in a while.

I guess that Freak and the Admiaral can use there own factions. They just can be the rulers (or closely associated) with the other factions.

and

Will, Basically, just make up a little story, each post is like a chapter. The only difference is other people will be writing in the same "book" if you will and people's characters may or may not cross paths. If you have a specific question, send me a PM.

I'd like to get this started ASAP. Lets start posting.

DM
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Yeah. I'll work on the factions page tonight. I've just been a little busy.
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

I've got a story in the works, do we have a list of people who are doing this?

For now I would like to crush an army and leave someones leader with a strong desire for revenge. They will be injured in some way and I would be leaving them for dead in the field of battle.

If no one wants to be that defeated leader, I can pick a faction that doesn't currently have someone using it. And that faction will be my adversary. Any takers?

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

Your on. That sounds good. You and your mosterous Royal Cavalry (I've seen the pic :shock: ) can defeat my band of Dragon Masters. You have premission to bunny (bunny means to control another players character) for the battle.

We can be enemy factions, as fitting becuase Royal Knights did take over for DM in the Lego castle line.

I think Devari is going to make a list of teams and their factions.

I"ll make the faction descriptin thing soon.

DM
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
adm_matthew
Journeyman

Post by adm_matthew »

Could my Yub-Yubia story/ comics be my part of the thing?
JoshWedin
Chevalier de Chèvre

Post by JoshWedin »

I have been building a sort of faction using the Slytherin shields from the Harry Potter sets. Can I use that as my faction? I don't have a name for them yet but can use Slytherin if I have too. :? They also carry black swords from the Armor shop and wear DM helmets (which I have always liked). Can I play, if my wife says its okay? :D

Josh
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

Thanks for Volunteering DM,

Do you have a picture of your main character? If you do I can probably replicate it and when I get the chance take a few pictures of the rousting my army will lay upon the Dragon Masters. I have about 30 Dragon Masters so with some creative picture taking, I could make it look like they were a larger force. I only have the two main torsos, this torso I don't haveImage
So as long as your main character uses one of the other two, I can most likely replicate him. If the Character rides something unique like a green or black dragon I can do that as well. If you don't have a picture, describe the head, headgear etc... your main character has. This is going to be fun :twisted:

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

Several people to adress. I"m a popular guy! (for once in my life) :lol:

First Devari, here is my thing

Name: Dragon Master (I'll just go by that)
Heraldry/Heraldric Symbol: DM sheid
Current Ruler: The Dragon Master commands an army of soldiers who fight for and only for the Black Monarch
Ranking System:
King
General
Grand Wizard
Wizard
Cavalier
Footman
Archer
Peasantry
Gong farmer
Current Members (with rank):
King-Blackmonarch*
General-Dragon Master
Grand Wizard-Majisto*
*I'll control them, untill someone wants them
History: DM were a group of nomadic men. They were "tamed" by Majisto and now swear loyalty to the Black Monarch's kingdom.
Current Alliances: Black Monarch, loose alliance with Black Falcons
Current Wars: Royal Knight are a royal pain in the Megablocks and Wolfpack pester us from time to time.

=======================================

Admiral Matthew:
Go ahead, just convert the stories to the role play format.

Josh:
Yes go ahead and be sytheronians or whatever. But after that I'm putting my foot down. no more custom factions will be allowed.

And

Will:

Surprisingly enoygh my Character is more like a Black Knight than a Dragon Master. After all he isn't natural born Dragon Master. Don't tell anyone but he is of Black Falcon blood.

He wears a light gray plate mail suit of armor.

The helm is light gray with a dark gray visor. It has yellow dragon plumes.

He has the plain smile face.

He wears a Dragon Masters cape.

KK armor pants

A lego short sword and Dm shield.

His ride is either a black horse with helm and yellow saddle, or Green Dragon wit red wings.

Do the best you can. I can't wait to see the pics.

I think the battle should hava a name too.

Thanks,

DM
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

DM:

Ok, thanks. I'll do some work on it now and tommorow morning.

"and Wolfpack pester us from time to time" :D :D :D :D
JoshWedin
Chevalier de Chèvre

Post by JoshWedin »

Dragon Master wrote:Josh:
Yes go ahead and be sytheronians or whatever. But after that I'm putting my foot down. no more custom factions will be allowed.DM
Don't worry about it. I am going with a different faction. For two reasons. The first is to stay in the intended spirit of the thing. The second is because I don't have the back story finished on my custom faction. So, they can wait. :)

Now, I have to work on character for the roleplay. Bear with me, I have little gaming experience. :?

Thanks,
Josh
JoshWedin
Chevalier de Chèvre

Re: C-C Role PLAY!

Post by JoshWedin »

Name: Sir Bruce Dragonsbane
Background/Personal info: Quiet and soft-spoken, Bruce is extremely well-educated and also highly trained in the art of warfare. Bruce doesn't think of himself as a Dragon Slayer. Merely a sort of medieval animal control officer. Heir to a powerful fuedal lord, who was killed by a dragon that attacked and ravaged their holdings. Bruce's home was burnt to the ground and virtually all his retainers and peasants were devoured. He and the captain of the guard were out fishing when the dragon attacked. They survived in the lake by hiding beneath the water and breathing through reeds. After the attack, they gathered together all who were left (about twenty people) and dedicated their lives to destroying any and all ferocious beasts that threaten death and destruction to the people with whom they meet.

Faction: Classic Castle, 677 heraldry.

Position/Occupation: Fuedal Knight. Dragon Slayer (Do you hate me, DM?)

Weapons/Armor/Helm: Plate Armor, flip down visor. Carries light grey sword, light grey lance, and light grey battle axe.

Vehicle of choice: Horse or his own feet.

Family/Servents: Has a band of his own soldiers, made up of like minded warriors. Mostly made up of former members of his personal army. They live to kill beasts!

Other: Bruce has no hatred for domesticated dragons, but he doesn't understand why anyone would want to keep one. I mean, just housebreaking one has got to be a monumental task! :D
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

OOC:
Now, I have to work on character for the roleplay. Bear with me, I have little gaming experience.
Its fine. I'm no hall of famer when it comes to roleplay either. This is more for fun than anything. Just follow the guidlines and you'll be a-o-k.
Position/Occupation: Fuedal Knight. Dragon Slayer (Do you hate me, DM?)
Yes, just kidding
Other: Bruce has no hatred for domesticated dragons, but he doesn't understand why anyone would want to keep one. I mean, just housebreaking one has got to be a monumental task!
You saved yourself there :lol: We sell all our dung to Lenny Hoffman's Dragon Dung Shop. Are gong farmers are very hard working. ewww!

NO one HAS been POSTING! I have to wait for Will before I can start. I guess I'll do a little background post on my character first.

Firebreathing Fortress, set 20 years in the past (in relation to start of roleplay).

Knock Knock Knock!

Majisto heard a knock on the door to his keep.

"Get the door Horatio, I pray you. I am expecting the a visitor. An old frined from the Black Forset."

"Yes m'lord." Horatio replied. He opend the door to find nothing. No one was standing there. On the floor there was a baby. He was wrapped in a blanket and wore a Black Falcon Crest necklace around his neck.

Majisto immediatly ran over.

"A baby is it," He inspected the necklace. "A Falcon child he is. Interesting. Why me, why here?" Majisto walked out the door. A bloody soldier was lying there.

"....th-th-the-there....is-s-s...the...son...the....son....of........the prince..." The bloody captain died. He was a Black Falcon.

"M'lord, what shall we do." Horatio spoke.

"Well, we must bury this man. And then decide about the baby" Majisto was holding the baby. The old man never had a child of his own.

"We shall raise him as one of us. According to these ancient runes... A son of the black monarch shall rise to become the Dragon Master ...Horatio, who said the black monarch had to be from the Black Knights? He is a Black falcon. Therefore. Maybe the legend is true."

For the next 20 years Majisto raised the Dragon Master to be one of their own. He taught him skills to tame dragons and spells, as alll wizards learned. He also taught him skills in combat and horseriding, as was fitting for a knight. Soon, DM was ready to take command of the DM army. A great battle would be faught with the Royal knights.

OOC: woot woot first post![/i]
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

(OOC: Err... Yes... I haven't posted yet because I'm workign on the faction thingy. Once I'm done that, I'm going to make it look really cool and then add characters in as well. Big project and all.)