Authentic Custom Capes & Flags

Discussion of custom parts made for the Castle Theme
The Blue Knight
Merchant

Post by The Blue Knight »

Hi Fry,

I run a restaurant, and sometimes I go underground for a week at a time, sorry for the delay. Its been very hectic.

I love the borderless approach. Very very nice! Me likey. In terms of compensation, I think we should PM, that would be the appropriate thing to do. I have the 24th through the 27th off, so I'll get to you then for sure, if not before. Thanks for the designs.
Men who lie, merely hide the truth; but men who tell half-lies, have forgotten where they put it--Samuel Clemens
Fry_slayer
Steward

Post by Fry_slayer »

Yo Blue Knight,
Dont worry about the thing, i am here more for fun actually and u are not bounded by any obligations. I understand about the "hecticness" of life when it catch on. I myself are currently on low tide so now free to roam on the net alot. Once the season came in i mght go underground for some time also :P

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Frysl ... lags01.jpg

Anyhow i was spending a considerable amount of resource trying out my stuff and slot in a piece of ur flag on some spare slots :twisted: together with some one else's request... i say they turn up mighty fine

If you happen to missed my email from the previous post here is it
fry_slayer@yahoo.com should u wish to pm me

P.S. any one else experience difficulty in connecting with brickshelf lately? I myself had few "connection time out" or "denied" lately. I though i might have violated TOS n being smote when the first time it happened lol
The Blue Knight
Merchant

Post by The Blue Knight »

Wow, those are great! I'll pm you Friday some time early. Merry Christmas my friend!
Men who lie, merely hide the truth; but men who tell half-lies, have forgotten where they put it--Samuel Clemens