Looking for Lando Calrissian from Cloud City

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
supernova
Journeyman

Looking for Lando Calrissian from Cloud City

Post by supernova »

Yep,

As the title suggests I am looking for him. Will trade for some castle/SW stuff, and I am also willing to buy him at a very nice price, provided he is in mint condition.

I am located in the UK.

I have positive trade feedback from ZIGGY! and Kelderic, am on FBTB's SSL, and have good ebay and bricklink feedback.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks :)
Last edited by supernova on Wed May 23, 2007 7:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
~~ Supernova ~~

Good trades with: Chrislad77, kelderic, Strider, Unknown Knight and ZIGGY!
kelderic
Knight Bannerett

Re: Your Stormtrooper Printed Legs for Some of My Castle Leg

Post by kelderic »

supernova wrote:I have positive trade feedback from ZIGGY! and Kelderic,
Yes, I can vouch for Supernova. He is a great person to trade with, and holds up his end of the deal.

Kelderic
Battling with college to try and prevent the dark age.
supernova
Journeyman

Post by supernova »

Thanks kelderic for vouching for me :)

So... anyone interested so far?
~~ Supernova ~~

supernova
Journeyman

Post by supernova »

An update of things I have/want, sorry for the double posting.
~~ Supernova ~~

leaf_of_lire
Reeve

Post by leaf_of_lire »

Gah! It's not fare! I don't have any of those things... that is the piece that I need the most for my creation... I don't even have a Pay-Pal account :cry: . This is a very sad day for me :cry: .
supernova
Journeyman

Post by supernova »

leaf_of_lire wrote:Gah! It's not fare! I don't have any of those things... that is the piece that I need the most for my creation... I don't even have a Pay-Pal account :cry: . This is a very sad day for me :cry: .
Erm... what things do you have for trade? You might be able to interest me with something star wars. :) PM me if u r interested
~~ Supernova ~~

leaf_of_lire
Reeve

Post by leaf_of_lire »

supernova wrote:
leaf_of_lire wrote:Gah! It's not fare! I don't have any of those things... that is the piece that I need the most for my creation... I don't even have a Pay-Pal account :cry: . This is a very sad day for me :cry: .
Erm... what things do you have for trade? You might be able to interest me with something star wars. :)
Mainly stuff I want to keep. I have a lot of sets. All my mini-figures are in medium condition (and flesh, but one yellow Imp. Officer). I'll just have to pass this one up.
supernova
Journeyman

Post by supernova »

leaf_of_lire wrote:
supernova wrote:
Erm... what things do you have for trade? You might be able to interest me with something star wars. :)
Mainly stuff I want to keep. I have a lot of sets. All my mini-figures are in medium condition (and flesh, but one yellow Imp. Officer). I'll just have to pass this one up.
No probs :) If no1 wants this after a week or so I'll probably put it onto ebay. Was just hoping to get a trade or something :)
~~ Supernova ~~

leaf_of_lire
Reeve

Post by leaf_of_lire »

supernova wrote:
leaf_of_lire wrote:
supernova wrote: Erm... what things do you have for trade? You might be able to interest me with something star wars. :)
No probs :) If no1 wants this after a week or so I'll probably put it onto ebay. Was just hoping to get a trade or something :)
Ok, I would trade but a lot of SW sets are discontinuing and they... cost too much. I'm also saving for the Castle sets so the shipping would be a problem. Maybe some other time :wink: .
supernova
Journeyman

Post by supernova »

sure! will post when I have something good.
~~ Supernova ~~

Legendary_Corsair
Archer

Post by Legendary_Corsair »

Grrrr.Once again I don't have a Paypal account,but If you lived in the USA I would trade anything for that....but sorry(Why do you have to torture us by showing such great items to us In the USA)Well maybe when I get an account I'll Pm you that I have it so I can be the first to buy your items.
I am.......a....Future Legend
supernova
Journeyman

Post by supernova »

Legendary_Corsair wrote:Grrrr.Once again I don't have a Paypal account,but If you lived in the USA I would trade anything for that....but sorry(Why do you have to torture us by showing such great items to us In the USA)Well maybe when I get an account I'll Pm you that I have it so I can be the first to buy your items.
I am more interested in trading this than selling this. I don't understand why I have to live in the US for you to be able to trade with me. Going to the post office is the same deal, and the customs form is quite easy to fill... more importantly, I will have to do the same too!
~~ Supernova ~~

Legendary_Corsair
Archer

Post by Legendary_Corsair »

Its just that I cant get a Paypal account so I can only buy stuff in the USA.Plus it seems that over in Europe theres better items for sell.But I don't have a lot to trade from SW besides the sets that are out now so I probably wouldn't get this item anyway.
I am.......a....Future Legend
supernova
Journeyman

Post by supernova »

Thread updated.
~~ Supernova ~~

kelderic
Knight Bannerett

Post by kelderic »

Legendary_Corsair wrote:Its just that I cant get a Paypal account so I can only buy stuff in the USA.Plus it seems that over in Europe theres better items for sell.But I don't have a lot to trade from SW besides the sets that are out now so I probably wouldn't get this item anyway.
Why can't you get a Paypal account. It is free to get. You won't be verified unless you have a credit card or a checking account, but National City Bank offers free checking accounts to anyone 16 and up. Also, I don't think you need to be verified to send money.

Kelderic
Battling with college to try and prevent the dark age.