custom weapons

Discussion of custom parts made for the Castle Theme
nwinch
Peasant

custom weapons

Post by nwinch »

hi can anyone show me pics of custom accessorys i looked on brickforge,littlearmory etc i have also looked on mcn (before anyone asks). I really need inspiration also if you have any tips i'm free for advice
92% of teens would die if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasnt cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who would be laughing
engineerio
Peasant

Post by engineerio »

http://www.minifigcustomizationnetwork.com/accessories

This is kind of a broad question, so you'll get a broad response! :lol:

Above is a good link for weapon ideas. If you have something in particular (sword, axe, spear, shield etc.) I'm sure there will be lots of things people may suggest...

Paul
Ephesians 6:16 "Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God..."
nwinch
Peasant

Post by nwinch »

engineerio wrote:http://www.minifigcustomizationnetwork.com/accessories

This is kind of a broad question, so you'll get a broad response! :lol:
did you read my post :roll: i already tried mcn
92% of teens would die if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasnt cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who would be laughing
Damien
Grammer Guru

Post by Damien »

Forge not works of art but swords of death, for therein lies great art.
"The Gods made heavy metal and they saw that it was good." - Manowar
nwinch
Peasant

Post by nwinch »

nice! whats the scabbard made of i might just make one!
Damien
Grammer Guru

Post by Damien »

Regular computer paper with a little glue and some paint, with a thing piece of string wrapped around the leg pegs to secure it.
Recluce
Landlord

Post by Recluce »

nwinch what types of weapons SPECIFICALLY are you looking for? Because then we might better be able to direct you, though if you've already looked at MCN, LA, BA, and such I'm not sure how you can't be satisfied.
nwinch
Peasant

Post by nwinch »

Recluce wrote:nwinch what types of weapons SPECIFICALLY are you looking for? Because then we might better be able to direct you, though if you've already looked at MCN, LA, BA, and such I'm not sure how you can't be satisfied.
i need i deas that are original buuuuuuuuuuuttttt, i see your point

edit: mainly medeval
Starwars4J
Laborer

Post by Starwars4J »

nwinch wrote:
Recluce wrote:nwinch what types of weapons SPECIFICALLY are you looking for? Because then we might better be able to direct you, though if you've already looked at MCN, LA, BA, and such I'm not sure how you can't be satisfied.
i need i deas that are original buuuuuuuuuuuttttt, i see your point

edit: mainly medeval
Er, not to step on her toes, but I think Recluse meant more specific than "Medieval". Swords? Maces? Axes? Something else entirely? I'm just confused, you want an original idea, but want it given to you, which makes it unoriginal to you. If you give more specifics we can maybe help you make your own.
Damien
Grammer Guru

Post by Damien »

If it helps. . what I do is choose a style of weapon that I like (for instance, the Type XVI arming sword), find the nearest LEGO version (in that case, I choose Little Armory) and start modifying it until it looks right.
E of Alshire
Merchant

Post by E of Alshire »

nwinch wrote:i need i deas that are original
Because everyone else wants to give you their ideas so you don't have to think. :roll:
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

This thread appears about ready to disappear into a flurry of comments about originality. Nwinch, when you have a specific request, you can post a new thread on that. However, if you can't narrow down what you're looking for more specifically than "medieval", I don't recommend posting. Not only would it make for a redundant thread, it simply isn't enough for anyone else to go on to help you with.

If you're simply wanting to cut/glue/paint something... maybe it would just be easier to go and play around and DO something rather than waiting for inspiration to blindly strike.

~Michael A. Joosten - Moderator~
nwinch
Peasant

Post by nwinch »

thanks guys i think i have had enough tipsband ideas