r2d2 and c3po spotted in indy and the lost tomb set 7621

Discussion of general LEGO topics
jedimasterwagner
Goat Brigade

r2d2 and c3po spotted in indy and the lost tomb set 7621

Post by jedimasterwagner »

just thought I'd share a delightful little homage to Lucas and his SW droids that the LEGO designers were clever enough to include in the Lost Tomb Indy Set. Fans of the Indiana Jones movies will remember seeing the droids hidden among the Egyptian hieroglyphics on one of the walls in Raiders of the Lost Ark. The LEGO piece is in similar fashion, in the hieroglyphs. If you have the new LEGO catalog for January '08 (or you could look at the online catalog, http://shop.lego.com/ByCatalog/onlinecat.aspx?c=27, page 5 has a great clear picture of it.
Asterios
Solecist

Post by Asterios »

this is old news and has already been talked about.
Lord of the Armies

and

Master of the Domain
jedimasterwagner
Goat Brigade

Post by jedimasterwagner »

oh i see it now, at the end of the 18-page (!) indy thread. sorry about that.
Quickblade22
22 times da man

Post by Quickblade22 »

Hey, thanks for pointing that out "champ". That's an awesome detail for a designer to include. Here's some more "old news that has already been talked about", Asterios is a fool. :wink:
Chief Smithy of Brick Forge
I buy LEGO, I play with LEGO, therefore LEGO are not for children, they are for me!
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Quickblade22 wrote:Hey, thanks for pointing that out "champ". That's an awesome detail for a designer to include. Here's some more "old news that has already been talked about", Asterios is a fool. :wink:
Quickblade,

Your comment about Asterios is a form of Trolling/Flaming and violates the CC Terms of Service. If you have a problem with a CC member, please send a pm to an admin.

Asterios,

While your statement is true that this has been discussed, be constructive and provide a link to the discussion page. That way discussion can take place in the appropriate thread:

viewtopic.php?t=10582&start=255

I am locking this thread.

Ben
CC Sets Admin