Selling my collection

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
lord azreal
Goat Brigade

Selling my collection

Post by lord azreal »

well, im out of school and out of work for the time being, and need income badly, I wont go into details because your probably more interested in the rest of my post

Im selling my full collection here is a list of what there is so far:
32 custom faction 'dark knights'
3 custom peasants
5 custom bulls
10 custom knights of Jerusalem

star wars:
8 old style stormtroopers
1 darth vader
1 pit droid
12 old battle droids
1 cloud city boba fett (warning BL average price is around $80-90)
1 old TIE fighter (with pilot)
1 new TIE fighter (with pilot)
1 TIE interceptor (with pilot)
1 TIE bomber (with pilot)

pics:
what is left over from original castle minifig lot:
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/C ... 060031.jpg
Last edited by lord azreal on Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
If you are reading this it means I have posted! - congratulate your find and remember this day
lord azreal
Goat Brigade

Re: Selling my collection

Post by lord azreal »

no one interested? itll go up on ebay friday next week for 10 days
If you are reading this it means I have posted! - congratulate your find and remember this day
shoggoth666
Laborer

Post by shoggoth666 »

I can't believe it hasn't sold yet, excellent deal IMO. Seems I'm on the wrong side of the pond to take advantage of it :( Best of luck to you.
" He was a man...I drink to his shade. The heads of ten Picts will pay for his, and seven heads for the dog who was a better warrior than many a man."
Seasian
Freeman

Post by Seasian »

shoggoth666 wrote:I can't believe it hasn't sold yet, excellent deal IMO. Seems I'm on the wrong side of the pond to take advantage of it :( Best of luck to you.

QFT
Legoist
Peasant

Post by Legoist »

I hope you get a good deal on eBay, it seems quite risky...

Your price per minifig is quite good, but it's the total amount which is probably putting everyone off.

I am not a minifig collector myself, so I might be wrong but... I kind of think that there are 2 kinds of people out there: those who are really into collecting minifigs and those who aren't especially.

The second type will never spend 250$ on minifigs alone: they probably get enough minifigs from sets, and they're not going to do much with so many minifigs at once, particularly because they are mostly copies of the same (for army building).

The first type probably enjoy the collecting part more than the "having" part. I mean, a collector probably enjoys most the fact that it took him time, patience and luck to "grow" his army. Not so fun to just buy a ready-made army at once.

I think it would be much better for you if you at least split it into groups of max 50$ each. You can actually make more than 300$ in that case, but I guess that you are in a rush... Unfortunately this probably means that your only chance is to find a buyer who is someone looking for a cheap deal to later re-sell everything as individual minifigs or small groups and make a profit. Good luck! :)
Blue Moon Knight
Archer

Post by Blue Moon Knight »

Legoist wrote:
I think it would be much better for you if you at least split it into groups of max 50$ each. You can actually make more than 300$ in that case, but I guess that you are in a rush... Unfortunately this probably means that your only chance is to find a buyer who is someone looking for a cheap deal to later re-sell everything as individual minifigs or small groups and make a profit. Good luck! :)
Indeed, I would buy some if they were sold in "sets."
To those who are about to Lego: toss me a few bricks.
Seasian
Freeman

Post by Seasian »

I would buy some if you sent to the US
BiggerJim
Apprentice

Post by BiggerJim »

Seasian wrote:I would buy some if you sent to the US
Me too. But you're right, shipping cost would nail you...
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=biggerjim]My store[/url] [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/biggerjim/]My Flickr[/url]
MOC's come and go....But sorting is forever.
lord azreal
Goat Brigade

Post by lord azreal »

Seasian, I am prepared to ship to the US, but postage would add a few more pennies.

fortunately I am back in college and my EMA (educational maintenence allowance) is now flowing again, so i have some income and im not getting shot by my parents for not doing anything.

(to cut a long story short I was literally on the edge of being kicked out, due to terrible grades, so now i have a contract that i re-sit all my subjects etc, and in return i stay on in college)

so basically, if you do have any proposals, im a bit more free, so i can split into batches, but no less than about 20 minifigs please.

as a bonus the first person to buy anything will also be getting my box of ransom minifig bits at no extra cost, may be useful to you, certainly isnt for me these days.

Im sad to see it all go, but necessity has forced me to empty out my possessions
Stoob
Serf

possibly interested

Post by Stoob »

Hi I am new to the "lego wars" gaming and I'm trying to get started. I'm looking for players in my area and your set seems ideal for me to get started, as I would be ready to play very quickly.

I probably would be interested in buying 1/4 to 1/2 of your collection, and I do live in the USA. I understand that would mean more shipping costs, and that's fine.

Do you still have the army for sale?

If so maybe we can chat sometime in the upcoming week on Gmail or whatever and sort out fair terms.
Lcuan82
Apprentice

Post by Lcuan82 »

Lord Azreal and I had been negotiating for a while now and we finally agreed on all of his non-custom minifigs. Unless there are other deals going on that I am unaware of, I am pretty sure he doesn't mind selling the rest of the custom figs to you. :)

Luke
lord azreal
Goat Brigade

Post by lord azreal »

i apologies I should have updated this a few days ago. first post updated :)

stoob and lcuan, your stuff is on the way :D
lord azreal
Goat Brigade

Post by lord azreal »

post updated with SW stuff.

once all the items currently shown on the list are gone, i will start with the parts (including an epic pile of light grey/bley)
mystuffiscool
Apprentice

Post by mystuffiscool »

In which pictures are the 'custom Dark Knights', 'custom Bulls', and 'custom peasants'?

Thanks,
Mystuffiscool
----------
My Flickr: [url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/legoworshipper/[/url]

"Just between you and me, I think 'everything' bagels are making a lot of promises they can't keep."

Okay, so now I'm an Apprentice! To what exactly...?
lord azreal
Goat Brigade

Post by lord azreal »

custom peasants: 4 front right minus the guy in tan http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/C ... 050789.jpg
dark knights: http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/C ... 050788.jpg
custom bulls: 3 front right, 2 front left: http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/C ... 050791.jpg