bionicle problems...

Discussion of general LEGO topics
boses
Man-At-Arms

bionicle problems...

Post by boses »

I am not sure if this is the right place but I would like to discuss a problem I've had with the new bionicle fist/hand piece...when I attach the fist/hand piece it cracks and will not stay attached, and the fist/hand piece is pretty much useless then...any thoughts?
"Life is a blooming miracle, all wrapped in a package of light, and the hands of God are ever strong for doing what He might..."
---brickshelf---

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=boses
Vycoul22
Villein

Re: bionicle problems...

Post by Vycoul22 »

You mean the hand piece that all the Glatorians came with? No I've never had any problems with it. Hmm after getting up to test it... it broke. :lol:
However it does stays on, but I only have two and I can't find the other one. How many have you had break?
Also I think this topic should probably be in General Lego BTW.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people may appear bright until they open their mouths.
Bluesecrets
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order

Post by Bluesecrets »

Yes the proper place for this thread would be general lego. I will move it for you.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!
BobaFett2
Serf

Post by BobaFett2 »

Yeah, I've had this problem. With my brother's recent acquisition of Stronius, which is a great set, most of the joints are cracked. Which really sucks. Meaning I can't use them much before they actually break.
This is not Star Wars-It's real life (not much difference though).
Blue Moon Knight
Archer

Post by Blue Moon Knight »

I've had that problem with socket pieces as well. Help us Lego!
To those who are about to Lego: toss me a few bricks.
KarenJ
Foot Soldier

Post by KarenJ »

I've had that problem with this part: http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/60176 in dark green. Called TLG and they replaced with two new for my one broken one. The new ones broke as well.
Karen

Left dark ages Jan '07
Count Blacktron
Sheriff

Post by Count Blacktron »

That Bionicle part link says the part KarenJ had problems with was only in use from 2008 forward, I had not realized there was a change to the Bionicle ball-socket connector. I actually don't think I have any of the part then. Yay!

My son had a Bionicle character in about 2008 that had a ball fused to the torso that broke off at the shoulder. It was a dark-blue character if memory serves, but that was the only time I encountered breakage with the product and it shocked me how "easy" it was to damage it. To my experience, LEGO parts had always taken heroic efforts to damage.
There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be. -Willy Wonka, 1971-