Infernal Equinox

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
I Scream Clone
Peasant

Infernal Equinox

Post by I Scream Clone »

Infernal Equinox.

I have been working on this MOC to coincide with the Vernal Equinox on the 23rd of September, however time and real life can conspire to a deadline, suffice to say I had some bikini's, witch hats and tentacles that I had been dying to use, and really wanted to have a crack at Stonehenge as there seems to be very few ones out there. Featuring the Sisterhood of the Hidden Mushroom as they attempt to summon their Overlord Demon from some dimension via a human sacrifice (Lets turn the sexist tables around on this one!) Don't forget the usual livestock mutilations that seem to accompany demon-summoning and watch out for the children!

Picture is a link to my Flickr Gallery.

I hope you enjoy.
Cheers
ISC.
Blego7
Master Builder
Master Builder

Re: Infernal Equinox

Post by Blego7 »

As I said on MOCpages this is truly incredible! The idea of this is very clever and the execution of it is no less than amazing. Great MOC Josh!
Legoorci
Apprentice

Post by Legoorci »

It's great, really great!
Love that you've build sth. with druids.
You can see my MoCs on [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/legoorci/]my Flickr Account[/url] and you can see them also on [url=http://legoorci.wordpress.com/]my Blog[/url] where you also can read the stories behind the MoCs...but in german.
Sir Prog
Laborer

Post by Sir Prog »

This is just GREAT. I love the bizarre, the strange, the cultish ideas and concepts. The side area with the sacrificed pigs is especially eerie and downright frightening. LOVE the rock formations. Definitely playing with many mythical elements of European folklore, well done!
For the King's Castle!