FREE TUBS OF LEGO!!!!

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Admin please delete this post I posted it in the wrong thread.

LR
Last edited by Loneranger on Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

lone ranger wrote:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonfe ... go_mag.jpg

Got this from another forum.

LR
OMG OMG!

He almost looks like a real knight! This is a major step backward for TLC. What are they doing? They're going to loose all their 9-year-old ADHD customers. No!

DM
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

You are sooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooo Lucky man. I envy soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Congrats on your new found fortune my frined. Now if only something like this could happen to me!
Space rocks.
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Post by Duke_Dave »

Dude,..........I used to think you were this nice, freindly guy. But,.....now........I'm not sure if you you are trying to be an enemy or a freind.

No really, as you have already relizied you are abveously haveing a streak of very,very good luck!

Sob......uhh....Sob.....uhh..... Congrats :mrgreen:

Dave
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Maybe I shouldn't mention that I'm waiting for 200 2x4's and 200 1x2's in old light grey brand new.

That would start a uproar if I mentioned that ;)

LR
Dusty
Apprentice

Post by Dusty »

Hmmm words to describe this whole situation BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP okay now that is done sweet deal. I have assimilated some collections from people but not on the scale you seem to have reaped. Though my day may come. And by that time I may have room to actually do something with it. Right now my grand collection sits in tubs and some is sitting in the living room.

Dusty