Ok we definetely have enough interest
. It is a delicate balance of waiting until I have enough orders for bulk discounts and not waiting too long that he runs out of stuff
Sounds unlikely, but it happens.
Keep sending those orders, we're not full yet.
You can work together to get bulk discounts if people want to make there requests public in the forum. Otherwise I will tabulate when I order.
I will charge you actual cost of parts plus the cost to ship it from me to you, plus a portion of the $25 shipping. I am thinking of dividing the $25 by your percentage of the total order, but I am open to other suggestions.
Many have expressed interest, I have lists from Will and Troy