Congrats to Mark of Falworth and Brother Steven!!!

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
Eklund
Man-At-Arms

Congrats to Mark of Falworth and Brother Steven!!!

Post by Eklund »

I had a blast rooting for you guys on Lego Masters and am ecstatic that you won.

It was so fun to see your builds on the show. Between the floating rocks, giant creatures... and of course the castle on the side of the cliff, you kept me on the edge of my seat. The winning build was just icing on the cake. All of the lighted elements were incredible, particularly the staff... :o, the trans-green elements on the legs of the warden... :shock:, and the water... :twitch:. A well-deserved victory and I can't wait to see what is in store for you next.

It has been many years now since I have been building, but it felt right to congratulate you here on Classic-Castle. I know there are many like me who do not build anymore but remember "the good old days" when this forum was really alive and when both of you first started posting creations here. What fun it has been to watch the journey from those days to now.
You would rather be building right now.
ImageImage
My Flickr
Purple Wolf
Hero
Hero

Re: Congrats to Mark of Falworth and Brother Steven!!!

Post by Purple Wolf »

Congratulations you two! From what I saw your creation were absolutely amazing and you both deserve the win.

Purple Wolf
There's always room for dessert.
brickshelf
"Trolls exist! They steal your socks but only the left ones whats with that?"
INTENSS
Freeman

Post by INTENSS »

Congratulations indeed! Well done gentlemen…my wife and I were rooting for our fellow Cowetans from day one. You made the castle world proud!
mrcp6d
Bailiff

Post by mrcp6d »

Congrats Mark and Steven! I thoroughly enjoyed watching this season, rooting for you two from the beginning!
jtooker
Admin
Admin

Post by jtooker »

Congratulations! I too was rooting for you two. Awesome builds throughout the competition.
Bloodwarrior3
Serf

Post by Bloodwarrior3 »

Great job guys. It was fun watching with my youngest son and rooting for you guys. It was cool to see all the brothers at the finale. Awesome builds and you guys really deserve the title Lego Masters.
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

HUGE CONGRATS to Mark and Steven. I was obviously a huge fan though the whole show and loved seeing the success of a couple of dudes who I consider to be old buddies of mine going back to our LCC days. You guys definitely deserved the win and I think I speak for the whole community when I say we can't wait to see what your next Lego adventures might be!

PS - EKLUND! Good to see you, friend! Drop me a PM sometime. I'd love to connect with you wherever you're hanging out these days. I've been trying to get back in touch with some of the old friends just to see how everyone is doing and what you're up to!

That goes for anyone on here! :)
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!