Save the Date: CCC XX

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Witz Bricks
Villein

Re: Save the Date: CCC XX

Post by Witz Bricks »

jtooker wrote:
Witz Bricks wrote:According to the questions thread it says the categories were supposed to be out a little over 12 hours ago, I had stay up last night hoping to see the categories before I went to bed... I totally get that life happens, an update would be great though. Anyway, looking forward to building!
That is my fault. Each of us helping with the contest thought someone else was going to do the post. But we are working on finalizing the wording now. A bit of information while you wait: there will be 10 categories.
Perfect, thanks for the update and the work you put in!
JimBaggins
Gong Farmer

Post by JimBaggins »

jtooker wrote:
Witz Bricks wrote:According to the questions thread it says the categories were supposed to be out a little over 12 hours ago, I had stay up last night hoping to see the categories before I went to bed... I totally get that life happens, an update would be great though. Anyway, looking forward to building!
That is my fault. Each of us helping with the contest thought someone else was going to do the post. But we are working on finalizing the wording now. A bit of information while you wait: there will be 10 categories.
When do you except to reveal the categories? Is there a new time or are you just going to do it as soon as possible?
jtooker
Admin
Admin

Post by jtooker »

JimBaggins wrote:When do you except to reveal the categories? Is there a new time or are you just going to do it as soon as possible?
I'd expect this evening (USA time) - it will be as soon as possible, but I don't want to imply it'll be done in the next few minutes.
JimBaggins
Gong Farmer

Post by JimBaggins »

Yay! :) revealed! :D
jtooker
Admin
Admin

Post by jtooker »

Yes! Finally got it posted. For those seeing this first, check out http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ccc/pr ... test=cccxx or http://classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27459