General Topics Forum

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.
Dragonlord Esq.
Reeve

General Topics Forum

Post by Dragonlord Esq. »

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but could we have a general topic forum here so we could get to know each other better? I really like the people here, and it would be nice to talk about something other than Legos sometimes. Sorry, is that blasphemy? :D
Maybe it could be a rule that you couldn't post until you have 100 posts in the Lego portion, just so we can limit the membership to pure Lego fans. Anyway, that's my idea. I'd love to know what everyone else thinks.
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Hi Dragonlord,

When the admins founded Classic-Castle.com and the forums we decided not to have an off topic portion of the forum. We did this because on many other LEGO fan sites members talk more about off topic things than LEGO. Not having an offtopic forum keeps everyone focused on LEGO Castle.

There are several solutions though. We recommend using Classic-Castle chat to discuss offtopic and ontopic things. Also many members have their instant messenger names listed and you can talk that way. Finally, there are many other LEGO fan sites that welcome off topic discussion. May I recommend www.lugnet.com ;)

Ben E.
CC Sets Admin
Dragonlord Esq.
Reeve

Post by Dragonlord Esq. »

OK, I'll check that out. Thanks.