Here are the rules for the 2nd Battles Contest:
1. Build a medieval battle scene (all figs involved must be of castle persuasion).
2. Custom pieces of any kind are more than welcome.
3. There is no minimum or maximum number of figs.
4. You may use beasts and/or mythical creatures.
5. You may not use clone bricks as this is a Lego fan site.
6. The battle scene must be a never-before-published MOC.
7. Admins are more than welcome.
Enter as often as you wish!
Battles Contest MOCpage
Entries will be judged on the action of the figs and realism of the scenery. I want to see "alive" figs. If a fig is just standing there, he better have a really good reason! Size of horde doesn't matter, its all about posing those figs. Lastly, I am the one and only judge, there is no appeal from my court.
The contest will end on April 5 at midnight. That gives all of you over a month to plan, build, and post (its also my birthday
). And if you don't have all the pieces you need to make the ultimate battle, try anyway. You might surprise yourself.
Please keep your pics fairly small, 800x600 pixels or less. I don’t like waiting for huge pics to load.
You may post as many pics as you like but no WIP pics. Just the battle, please.
No Photo Shop pics, please. Touch up or crop if you want, but no added elements.
1st place: 6041 Armor Shop
(with instructions, red lion flag has broken clips)
2nd place: 6034 Black Monarch’s Ghost
(opened w/box, instructions and original catalog)
3rd place: 6020 Magic Shop
(with instructions, but instructions have one ripped corner)
The 1st place winner will also receive the forum title "Master Tactician", donated by Anthony Sava. Many thanks to Lord Sava!
Please post questions in this thread and entries here:
http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/vie ... 4579#84579
Let the battles begin!