Last two weeks of Fundraiser. Lowest prices

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Suvied
Laborer

Last two weeks of Fundraiser. Lowest prices

Post by Suvied »

Well this is the last stretch for this fundraiser. The prices are in almost
every case the lowest on Bricklink period. I am looking to get everything sold and shipped before July if possible so I will close down shop in the last week of June.

I will have some new items listed in the coming week so if you have seen
anything that you wanted up until now check back in next week. The prices are all 50% or more, below BL average and the shipping is still set at $3.50. I would like to get rid of everything so help out if you can.

For those who are interested. At the last Minnesota tourney, the team placed first. Even better, in the invitational in Indiana a few weeks ago they took 4th. They lost to a the same team twice, but seeing as that is a nationally top 20 team it wasn't so bad Two of the three quizzers placed on the all tournament team, meaning they had one of the five highest average points per quiz score.

The next MN tournament is the district finals. After that it is the National
Tournament. The team is finished with their memorization and are working hard get every detail perfect. They are quoting the verses daily until they know them word perfect and charting is also ramping up. The team is about 50% funded for this trip right now and of course if everything in the store sells they will be fully funded.

Thanks to everyone who has helped out so far and a special thanks to those who are repeat supporters!

If you are interested in helping out but don't want to make a purchase or can not afford to, please feel free to let someone else know about the sale.

Regards,
-Dan The Armor Shop http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=dolvos
There is someone who is always worse off than you . . . consider my peasants for example.