Minifig Parts and Accessories Jambalaya Box. Interested?

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
cd536
Laborer

Post by cd536 »

Got the box today and got some goods that I wanted. I put some star wars and castle stuff back in. This has been a good deal. I can't wait to do it again. Next on the list is Jared Morris and it'll be on it's way in the morning.
Ooooh Cheeze!!!!
aaronsneary
Peasant

Post by aaronsneary »

Jared has shipped it out to Devin this week, so he should get it soon. I believe Paul is after Devin.
Aaron
pacman110011
Artisan

Post by pacman110011 »

I've shipped it out to Paul, it should get there shortly.
-Devin
aaronsneary
Peasant

Post by aaronsneary »

Paul, It has been well over 7 business days since you stated on LUGNET that you would send it. I fully expect you to ensure this package arrives soon. Email me if you need my address again, but there was a completed mailing label included.

I am becoming impatient, and since this is not the first jambalaya you have not shipped in a timely manner, I am very near taking further action.

I don’t want trouble, I just want my fair share of this community trade. Please do the right thing and send the package, with a tracking number for proof of delivery as soon as possible.

Aaron M. Sneary
Aaron
aaronsneary
Peasant

Post by aaronsneary »

Received the box today! Thank you to all who participated. I got some really sweet stuff, that’s pretty valuable, and several things I’ve never had: Cocacola torso, Indian headdress, Conquistador’s helmet, etc.

Aaron
Aaron