Brickforge trade

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Lcuan82
Apprentice

Brickforge trade

Post by Lcuan82 »

Hey all,

I've waited literally years for this, but finally Brickforge offers red plumes again (but you have to buy the entire Bronze armor set - I just ordered 10).

But, I am actually looking to arm my guys with gray armors and red plumes. Do any of you have 10 gray armor sets to trade for my bronze ones (minus the plumes).

I traded a couple times with members here and every transaction was satisfactory for both sides.

Luke
leaf_of_lire
Reeve

Post by leaf_of_lire »

By gray armour sets do you mean gray armour sets from Brickforge or just plain LEGO armour?
Lcuan82
Apprentice

Post by Lcuan82 »

Sorry I didn't clarify.

I have 10 bronze Greek armor sets (bought them only for the red plumes) from Brickforge, and I want to trade for 10 gray Greek armor sets from Brickforge (you can keep the gray plumes).

Heh heh, no way I would think that 10 bronze armor sets could fetch me the same number of gray Euro armors.

Luke
Asterios
Solecist

Post by Asterios »

Lcuan82 wrote:Sorry I didn't clarify.

I have 10 bronze Greek armor sets (bought them only for the red plumes) from Brickforge, and I want to trade for 10 gray Greek armor sets from Brickforge (you can keep the gray plumes).

Heh heh, no way I would think that 10 bronze armor sets could fetch me the same number of gray Euro armors.

Luke
actually old gray LEGO goes for more then brickforge's sets.
Lord of the Armies

and

Master of the Domain
Lcuan82
Apprentice

Post by Lcuan82 »

I know, that's why I am not asking for them.