Note: This thread is no longer in use. From now on, please post your CIC entries along with your signup post in the signup thread.
Welcome to the Lands of Classic Castle Character Introduction Challenge!
This is where you introduce your character with a MOC and a description of who he/she is. You are not officially a part of LCC (and not eligble for points in other contests and challenges) until you have completed the CIC. Completing the CIC will earn you 5 personal points.
Make sure you've read all the relevant info in LCC General Information and FAQ
(posts 1 and 2) and put a lot of thought into who your character will be and which faction he/she will belong to. Take special note of the rules about banner colors and sigils.Minimum requirements:
- Correct faction banner colors
- Correct faction sigil use
There are no size or quality requirements, but focus on your character and try to build a creation that shows your character in a natural and representative setting. Remember that this build will define your character more than any other.THIS THREAD IS FOR POSTING ENTRIES ONLY! ASK QUESTIONS AND DISCUSS IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD.APPROVED ENTRIES
Peter de Yeule
Mark of Falworth
Daken the Bladesmith
Andared of Lenfald
Josh O. Shadeslayer
Siercon and Coral
Ronin DragonslayerUNAPPROVED ENTRIESrichardanthonyc
- Garheim colors are Dark Blue and Blue (or just Dark Blue).Berengar
- Garheim colors are Dark Blue and Blue (or just Dark Blue).Grant W.
- Lenfald colors are Dark Green and Yellow (or just Dark Green).Luke the Swift~
- Lenfald colors are Dark Green and Yellow (or just Dark Green).