Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: August

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Ummm... Nate, Nik, I think we have a problem in the Roleplay thread...
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
LONGBOW
Peasant

Post by LONGBOW »

These are my characters

Name: Erotg Lliw
Faction:rogue
weapons: Ainunorian Sabers and Ten foot Longbow
info: a leader of the invasion
ham jam spamalot
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

LONGBOW, your first post to the RP thread has been removed, because your character application has not been processed yet:

Grid A-1 coming to conquer!

The Ainunorian fleet was not from the lands they were about to invade(thanks to Barbod for the idea ) Grand Fleet Admirals Erotg Lliw and Erotg Yrret were twin brother and sister. They were on the flagship of the Ainunorian fleet the Gutslasher a Soveriegn-class Battleship, It was four hundred meters long. There were 200 Ainunorian ships ranging from the smaller cogs to the two kilometer galleons (of which there were only two). Then the Ksharian gunship that had been helping them came back. The commander got out and said "The closest people are called the royal knights". "you have done well captain" said Lliw. The Ksharian airship flew off into the distance. Yrret fired a canon and instantly destroyed the airship!

There were 40 preists 2000 warriors 200 ships 300 officer warriors and 100 Ainunorian Knights and 2400 Horses. The Ainunorians were ready for conquest!

Also, you are brecking several rules: First, you can not have a custom faction, and registering your entire army under 'None' will not suffice. The No Faction catagory is only used for wanderers and rouges, NOT entire custom factions. Second, it is against CCRP rules to gear your posts to giant wars. Third, airships are illegal. Please follow all CCRP rules or your application will be rejected by the CCRP Council.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Green Fox
Bailiff

Post by Green Fox »

Character's Name: The Green Fox

Character's Age: 39

Character's Background: After being kicked out of the forestmen for his penchant for thievery, he roams the land, down on his luck, looking for an inn to spend the night. He fell in with the wolfpack, and was kicked from them for trying to steal a particurarly nice ruby from the wolfpack treasury. He now serves as a moderately successful mercenary, but the money goes towards drink.

Character's Faction: none.

Character's Place in Hierarchy: Peasant Mercenary

Equipment: Two-handed axe

Other Information: Alcoholic.

Looks: Grey peasant's torso, Forestman's cap, Green arms and legs.

Class: Secondary

Ta-da!
Last edited by Green Fox on Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Green Fox wrote:Character's Name: The Green Fox

Character's Age: 29

Character's Background: After being kicked out of the forestmen for his penchant for thievery, he roams the land, down on his luck, looking for an inn to spend the night. He fell in with the wolfpack, and was kicked from them for trying to steal a particurarly nice ruby from the wolfpack treasury. He now serves as a moderately successful mercenary, but the money goes towards drink.

Ta-da!
Has this ever been done before: submitting a secondary character before a major one?

Not that it matters, I'm just finding this a little odd.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Green Fox wrote:Character's Name: The Green Fox

Character's Age: 29

Ta-da!
I think it's fine, but it's not necessarily orthodox.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

YAY!!! I have pics!!!

I have pics!!!

Welcome, Green Fox!

(BTW Nate, is Bjarn tired of guests yet? He seems to have a lot. And Sir Dractor seems to have landed in Forestmen territory. I dunno yet where he's going. We'll have to see, and maybe talk about it...)
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Speaking of pics...

Tonight my characters were uploaded to Brickshelf. Post mod, you guys will soon have...

And if you want my idiosyntric super-commentary of ignorance, check out my MOCpages account.
Sir Garth
Apprentice

Post by Sir Garth »

lone ranger wrote:dude, take a chill pill, he is having problems with his e-mail, PM him it or put it in this thread, thank you :-D

LR
Well if he can't receive my email I hope I can post my character in a thread here on the forum?
*And the bulls arrive in kk2*
Cedric the bull: "Hahaha Leo we're here to- wtf?"
*and the bulls see some happy knights bouncing at each other with carts*
Cedric (shocked): "I guess we got the wrong KK''
Bull soldier (frightened): "Lets go back"
Sir Garth
Apprentice

Post by Sir Garth »

I've seen the other people putting their characters in here so I think it is ok for me to do the same...

Character's Name: Jago
Character's Age: 25
Character's Background: Jago is an assasin who was born in a village in ninja land. Everyone there was trained as a fighter, Jago took the path of the assasin.
Character's Faction: Ninja
Character's Place in Hierarchy: Assasin for hire
Equipment: Black katana, mask, silver dagger
Other Information: Deadly fast. He is an excellent fighter who can cut through a row of soldiers very quickly, and can travel unseen if he has to. Jago isn't really a kind person.
Looks: Legs, arms and torso from the samurai dude who came with the armor. Head from the guy who stands outside with the gun in the set with the snowspeeder. Wears a bandit mask that covers his face untill reaching his eyes. Black arms and black gloved hands.
Class: Main
Last edited by Sir Garth on Sat Aug 14, 2004 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*And the bulls arrive in kk2*
Cedric the bull: "Hahaha Leo we're here to- wtf?"
*and the bulls see some happy knights bouncing at each other with carts*
Cedric (shocked): "I guess we got the wrong KK''
Bull soldier (frightened): "Lets go back"
LONGBOW
Peasant

Post by LONGBOW »

alright then :x my character is a lost wanderer
ham jam spamalot
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Okay, new character:

Name: Elbadar
Background: Elbadar comes from good noble stock of Dragon Master background. He joined the army as a young man, and rose in the ranks to Corporal in Lord Void's elite forces. He was the commanding officer of the company assigned with Sergeant Targon to the Sorceror-king.
Faction: Dragon Masters
Place in the Hierarchy: Corporal in Command of a Regiment
Equipment: Standard Dragon Master helmet and armour (red wings), standard halberd, short sword, and shield.
Other Information: Elbadar is extremely loyal and stable. he is an accomplished fighter, and his men trust him. He is a poor tactitian, however well he follows the tactics of his superiors.
Class: Minor Character.

Elbadar will appear regularly as Targon's deputy and assistant, and as commander of the Dragon Masters with the Sorceror-king whenever Targon is away or indisposed.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Name: Danner Violess
Background: One of the former Kausinium Generals, Danner made a name for himself fighting under Lord Danju in the Nehim kingdoms. A sort of imperialistic type, Dellan was rejected from the Kausinium when his colonialist tendencies almost put the mercenary army into total disarray during the Battle of Jeebar, where Fright Knight warriors invaded the easternmost jungles. After this, he took the rest of his men and headed to Barleyburg, where he now fights on-and-off civil war against Governor Jayko Falconesis and his Eagle mercenary troop.
Place In Heirarchy: General
Other Information: Danner is the head of the Violet Knight's Cross mercenary group, and depends on Jack Blackheart to manage his supplies.
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

Ok I'm trying to keep from making more Dragon Masters but this guy just had to be made.

Character's Name: Drock
Character's Age: 37
Character's Background: Born on the Dragon Master island with inherited magical abilities. His older brother Jarvick is the governor of the island. Like his brother, his powers are mostly water based. However, unlike most island Dragon Masters, (his brother for example) he favors turtles and whales to water dragons.
Equipment: Magic staff.
Character's Faction: Dragon Masters
Character's Place in Hierarchy: Second sorcerer and second in command on the Dragon Masters island.
Other Information: Drock has a large amount of magical power but doesn't use it much, prefering to use his fists if at all possible.
Character's Looks: Short, with big feet and a bushy brown beard. He wears a silver band on his head and a turquoise medallion around his neck. No clothes except for a light kilt. His eyes are different colors. Grey and blue.
Class: Secondary Character
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!