The annual Mini Castle Contest has returned, this time with a Heroica twist.
1. Your MOCs must be built to the scale of the game figs found in Heroica and other games.
2. There are actually a lot of castle-relevant game figs, especially when you include Ninjas etc. You can even use game figs outside of the medieval era, as long as the MOC is sufficiently castle related (e.g. you could use the Harry Potter game figs and focus on Hogwarts castle rather than, say, the Hogwarts Express train).
3. Customization of game figs is fine (e.g. if you want to alter one of the blank figs that show up as architectural elements in a few sets), but otherwise only official purist LEGO elements allowed.
4. If you don't have any game figs, you can still enter. The game figs are exactly two bricks tall. You could build your own figs out of bricks and plates (see, for instance, the figs in the Minecraft sets).
5. Maximum MOC size, 32x32 baseplate (reasonable overhang okay).
6. Submit your entries as replies to this thread.
7. Two photos allowed per entry. Photos must fit the forum size restrictions.
8. No restriction on number of entries per person.
9. Deadline - October 31 midnight (anywhere in the world).
Prize: 3874, Heroica Ilrion