Hello

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

Nice LOTR figs. Welcome to Classic-Castle. :D

If you aren't careful, Formendacil will write for pages and pages about LOTR stuff no one really cares about. :wink:

He will probably try to poison me this week. I keep calling it LOTR instead of his preferred LR. :lol:

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Luís
Steward

Post by Luís »

Hei, welcome to C-C TheBorok.
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/7sword7/]Shelved bricks(???)[/url]
You know you're a good person when you see megablocks and have to do things you would rather not.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

wlister wrote:He will probably try to poison me this week. I keep calling it LOTR instead of his preferred LR. :lol:
Why would I poison you for that? It's just a personal peccadilo. Although I DON'T use LOTR, that doesn't mean other people can't. And since Tolkien himself never used abbreviations anyway (that I know of), although he used some rather forms of writing the book titles, there is no definitive form of abbreviation. Lucky for you! I just don't like LOTR because it's associated mainly with the movie. And while I DO like the movie, I do not have an overwhelming, overbearing fascination for it, they way I do with the books. :D

Er...

Ignore me, TheBohrok....

And er... back on topic.

Umm.... Welcome..... Again... yeah.... :wink:
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium

Post by Bruce N H »

TheBohrok wrote:Hey thanks Bruce! I'm still waiting for more of your Lord of
the Rings chapters.
Patience. I've actually been working on the next set for a while. I'm making scenes in and around Minas Tirith, but unfortunately won't be able to post any of those chapters until they are all done, since the same scenes show up again and again.

Bruce