KK2 Torsos, saving you from an army of baby blue knights...

Discussion of custom parts made for the Castle Theme
Rs_Conqueror
Peasant

KK2 Torsos, saving you from an army of baby blue knights...

Post by Rs_Conqueror »

You got the sets, painted the armor, Rub-n-buffed it, and gave it to another minifig. Now what are you gonna do with that useless baby blue torso?
Before you read on, credit where credit is due, here are the people I stole from ;)::
Adm Matthew, for the Bird design.
Anthony Sava, for everything else.
Danju
Jayko
Rascus
Santis
Vladek

I have no clue why, but brickshelf isn't taking PSD docs anymore. So if you know of some place I can host the PSDs please tell me.
Last edited by Rs_Conqueror on Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ RS
lack of parts = innovation
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Post by Duke_Dave »

Good work! I really like the Valdek one best. I don't think I will use them but good work anyways. (can only stomach so much KK2)

Dave
brian
Freeman

Post by brian »

Nice Job on those! I was just wondering what to do with the Rainbow Knights I got for Christmas, seems I have work to do.
" Black Falcon High football team rules!"
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Beautiful torsos.

One of these days, you should collect all of your KK2 spinoff templates, and compile them into an article for easy reference. It's been too long since a new article of some sort was added to the Articles Page.
Draygen
Artisan

Post by Draygen »

Be happy to toss my vast KK2 custom collection into something if someone starts it. Not sure if anyone remembers, but I made tons of em back in the summer. (Note my avatar hehe)

Just made the best. Have a good standing Vladrek army, they're not REAL shadowknights, but I have at least... 20 soldiers, generic, but good.
Dreams are only unrealized realities.