1. Architect - Missouri, USA - 2 copies - boards not glued - June 11th, preordered
2. SavatheAggie - South Texas, USA - 2 copies - boards glued - June 30th, preordered
3. Sir-Boris - Central New York, USA - 2 copies - boards not glued - June 10th, preordered
4. Sir Kohran - Brighton, UK - 1 copy - boards glued - June 10th, ordered
5. Bluesecrets - Ohio, USA - 1 copy - board glued - June 30th, preordered
6. Jojo - Germany, EU - 1 copy - board glued - June 09th ordered (arrived June 11th)
7. SuvieD - Mall of America (MN), USA - 1 copy - board glued - June 25th
8. JoshWedin - Washington State, USA - 1 copy - 5 pieces glued on baseplate, the rest were not, one piece loose in box - June 11th, preordered.
9. jens - Germany, EU - 1 copy - board glued - June 10th ordered
10. Hoplite - Washington State, USA - 2 copies - 1 board glued, 1 unglued - June 15th, preordered.
11. LEGO_Knight - Singapore, SEA - 1 copy - 1 piece glued on baseplate, the rest were not, ordered on June 11th (received on June 16th)
12. Troy T. Moore - Saskatchewan, Canada- preordered 2 copies 12th June and 2 more copies 18 June, arrived from S@H this week 2 glued, 1 partly glued and 1 mostly not glued (however ther is evidence of glueing on the "LEGO" markings on the studs of the baseplate (chemical melting to create bond) but there was either too little glue or?)
13. wlister - Calgary, Alberta, Canada - Pre-ordered 4 copies on June 25th 2 fully glued, 2 partly glued. I removed all the pireces from one board, but there was evidence of glue on several studs, it looks the process they are using to glue isn't very efficient.
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.