Sales at Target

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Torment
Villein

Sales at Target

Post by Torment »

Impulse sets were on sale at my local Target half off only $1.75..Unfortunately they were mostly sold out... I only got 1 troll warrior :cry: and four others from City..hope the rest of you have better luck
Athos
Councilor of the Realm

Post by Athos »

Nothing on clearance at two Targets in Sacramento. They did have some of the new '09 sets.

Steve
[url=http://www.johnny-thunder.blogspot.com/]Travel with Johnny Thunder![/url]
icelus
Serf

Post by icelus »

You're lucky... the three Targets I visited in the Houston area barely had any LEGO sets at all. In fact, I found maybe a total of five sets at three stores. It was kinda sad, actually.
Asterios
Solecist

Post by Asterios »

Athos you should have got down to Stockton, when I got off work in the morning went over there and alot of Lego and some on sale too, but me with no paycheck :cry:
Lord of the Armies

and

Master of the Domain
puddleglum
Artisan

Post by puddleglum »

icelus wrote:You're lucky... the three Targets I visited in the Houston area barely had any LEGO sets at all. In fact, I found maybe a total of five sets at three stores. It was kinda sad, actually.
I mentioned this in another thread but I noticed this as well . . . I'm visiting family in Pasadena, and the only place I've been in the Houston area that has any appreciable LEGO in stock is the LEGO Store itself and TRU. But even TRU had about 50% less than my local TRU. Is it normally like this around here?
icelus
Serf

Post by icelus »

puddleglum wrote:
icelus wrote:You're lucky... the three Targets I visited in the Houston area barely had any LEGO sets at all. In fact, I found maybe a total of five sets at three stores. It was kinda sad, actually.
I mentioned this in another thread but I noticed this as well . . . I'm visiting family in Pasadena, and the only place I've been in the Houston area that has any appreciable LEGO in stock is the LEGO Store itself and TRU. But even TRU had about 50% less than my local TRU. Is it normally like this around here?
Not at all, actually. Sure, TRU and Target may have some empty slots on their shelves, but usually it's one or two aisles full of different sets.

The Targets I went to this weekend looked almost like they were about to remodel, and had consolidated ALL of their remaining toy supplies into two or three aisles. I'm hoping they get everything sorted out soon.

As for TRU... well, most of the TRUs in the Houston area are kinda trashy. I especially feel that way after I visited a very nice one in south Austin. The ones in Houston need to clean up their act.