When Will CCCVI Judging Be Done?!

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
architect
Baron von Ellermann

When Will CCCVI Judging Be Done?!

Post by architect »

medieval_total_lego wrote:hello admin!
when will we know winners?
i can't wait to know who will be "master builder"!
:lol:
The preliminary date for announcing winners was January 16th, 2009. Due to the large number of entries, the winners likely will not be announced until late January. Usually the winners are announced and a few days later the master builder is announced.

Ben
CC Contest Admin
Last edited by architect on Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
plucky
Laborer

Post by plucky »

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I wasn't able to enter anything, but it's awesome to see all the great entries, again! Can't wait to see the winners, but in the end, everyone who entered wins :)
jangofett14
Apprentice

Post by jangofett14 »

Hmmm... how long we must wait? We want know who win!
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=filozof33]My Gallery[/url] | In Progress - CCC VI
SavaTheAggie
Lord Sava of Aggie

Post by SavaTheAggie »

It'll be done when it's done. Bugging the Admins only serves to rub them the wrong way.

--Tony
[url=http://www.ikros.net][img]http://www.ikros.net/links/ikrosbuttonsmall.jpg[/img][/url]

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
jdigiovanna
Serf

Post by jdigiovanna »

I'm just glad you guys are lenient to let me fix my entries after I messed the sizes up the first time. For most contests you dont get this friendly human side of things. As for timing its the admins contest so they can take as long as they need to especialy if it gives them a chance to get a more complete perspective on our entries. Thanks for the contest guys :D !

Jameson
"Come home with this sheild or upon it."-A Spartan woman equips her son
medieval_total_lego
emoticon patrol

Post by medieval_total_lego »

SavaTheAggie wrote:It'll be done when it's done. Bugging the Admins only serves to rub them the wrong way.

--Tony
simply but clear :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
take your time, we can wait!!!
Seikfreid
Journeyman

Post by Seikfreid »

We all have to step back a moment and give the admins all the time they need. The judging will be done, but I know that at least I personally wouldn't want the judges rushing through this and making quick decisions. This is a very difficult task, as there were 342 great entries. As the judge, there are sometimes five or six entries that stand out that you can't choose between. These require a little more time, time that all of us have. Also, sometimes life attacks and one of the judges is unavailable for a short time, which slows down the process. I know I don't even have a ton of time to be on the forums, much less being on the forums, upgrading the system, performing regular tasks, and judging a massive contest. I don't think we should be asking the admins to hurry, I think we should be thanking them for the great work they do. Thank you all, and God bless you! :D
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

I find it interesting that grading was finished and posted the same day as it was last year. This could just be a coincidence though... ;)

Ben