Post by spotfrog »

Near the bottom of this page, click on more information-

http://www.kaleidoshop.de/produktkatalo ... ngdom.html

I though it was an interesting find...
°(((=((===°°°(((===========================================
Section8
Villein

Post by Section8 »

indeed, a very good find, I was looking for pics of the new sets and fortunately you had just posted, thanks!

the only problem is figuring out the set names...Feuerball Katapult, what in the world could that be??? :mrgreen:
Scnicker
Landlord

Post by Scnicker »

I think it means, fireball/bolt catapult :)
quiksand
Peasant

Post by quiksand »

Very interesting. What I want to know is if anyone can tell me the planned US release date for the new KKII. Because this apears to be some european mail order site. Maybe it means some where in the EU you can buy these. Thanks for the link. It appears my dreams of a massive shadow army are not far off.
Why do you need all those minifigs? You'll poke your eye out!
Snap Dracone
Freeman

Post by Snap Dracone »

I believe the official date is August for the U.S, but that means they'll show up some time in June-July.

Anyway... They appear to have added a whole new catapult to join the horse-drawn one for Vladek's Dark Fortress and have taken off that strange miniature one mounted on Jayko's horse. The Scorpion Prison Cage looks spiffy, and the King's Siege Engine looks as weird as ever.

Looking good...
–Snap
What's the point of having a cake if you're not going to eat it?
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

This is indeed a cool new find... and I think it's a step up from the first line - I'm looking forward to some of the cooler sets, and I can't wait to see Vladek's castle up close. :)
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

They appear to have added a whole new catapult to join the horse-drawn one for Vladek's Dark Fortress and have taken off that strange miniature one mounted on Jayko's horse.
Yay! :D This made my morning. No more horse-mounted catapults for Jayko! *does a dance* :roll:
spotfrog
Freeman

Post by spotfrog »

Sir Kohran wrote:
They appear to have added a whole new catapult to join the horse-drawn one for Vladek's Dark Fortress and have taken off that strange miniature one mounted on Jayko's horse.
Yay! :D This made my morning. No more horse-mounted catapults for Jayko! *does a dance* :roll:
Looks to me like it's stil there. Very clearly seen in 8876, and also in the big castle.
°(((=((===°°°(((===========================================
quiksand
Peasant

Post by quiksand »

He's right. There is some sort of horse mounted catapult in the pic. Let us all just hope his horse still retains the saddle, and that all of that junk can be removed. The strange obsession that TLC has with wierd catapult contraptions has been brought out many times before. At least this is the one continous theme that TLC has had since the mid 90's. Just be happy they are not obsessed with multi-colored armour. Hey, wait a minute.... :twisted:
Why do you need all those minifigs? You'll poke your eye out!
xxbattosaixx
Foot Soldier

Post by xxbattosaixx »

*also dances*
Yay!Vladek has a black sword in the pic! :D
- Tom
Teh Stud
Bailiff

Post by Teh Stud »

I'm looking forward to some of the parts, but I'll be buying them on Bricklink. I guess I'm getting old, but these sets just don't appeal to me. :P

When do the Vikings come out? :D
Sir Vincent
Steward

Post by Sir Vincent »

I'm going to miss the old shields...I use the Vladek one as a bookmark...
HenrytheV
Gentleman

Post by HenrytheV »

Sir Vincent wrote:I'm going to miss the old shields...I use the Vladek one as a bookmark...
Doesn't that hurt the books? :P
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=HenrytheV]My Bricklink Store[/url]
Sir Dillon
Man-At-Arms

Post by Sir Dillon »

I think he's talking about the cardboard ones.
Scnicker
Landlord

Post by Scnicker »

I think one of the designers has a catapult and he's so proud of it, so he adds catapults to every single set in the universe. :)