Some discontinued sets are still being sold

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Shadow
Squire

Some discontinued sets are still being sold

Post by Shadow »

While on the Classic-Caslte Frappr map I clicked on an ad by google that was entitled "LEGO Castle." Being a Castle fan, as I assume all of you are ;), I clicked on a link to shop.com. Once there I found this:

I didn't even know this existed! When did it come out? Does anyone have some of these? :roll: I didn't know TLG released an activity set (I'm too old for those ;) ) with a King Matthias inside.

Here's the link for the page on shop.com.

Also, on www.shop.com they sell some discontinued products such as Vladek Encounter. I might indulge on some of these for the bardings, figs, etc. ;)

Also.... this: Image
is being sold for a good price. ;)
Tole_11
Serf

Post by Tole_11 »

x
Last edited by Tole_11 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Hordesman
Merchant

Post by The Hordesman »

I got the game, its fun for a while but since the minifigs got attack anims but cant attack anyone, and the warmachines can shoot but only the cannons and catapults can deal damage, its not so fun. The bricks are also limited to those available in KK1 sets only.

Nice to see the Vladek Encounter, though I will probably go to Gekås to buy some cheap (the swedish version of Walmart, cheaper than walmart but there is only one shop) to buy some kilos of them. :twisted:
[url=http://s14.invisionfree.com/brick_central/index.php?act=idx]Brick Central[/url]
[url=http://s13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World.php?act=idx]Castle World, for your Lego castle stories![/url]
Anubisconq
Bailiff

Post by Anubisconq »

Have the game, and it stinks. Not as bad as some other games I've played, but it's the worst Lego game that I have seen.
Histo-Sci
Laborer

Post by Histo-Sci »

Hey, is that KK 1 Creator game any good? Worth buying? Or is it kiddish? Can you built castles and have battles?

Histo-Sci
"...my conscience is captive to the Word of God. I cannot and will not recant anything, for to go against conscience is neither right nor safe. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen." --Martin Luther
Anubisconq
Bailiff

Post by Anubisconq »

No it isn't, Histo-Sci. My copy just sits on the shelf. The best thing to do is to control a character. Sadly, even when you swing your sword it does no damage. It is pathetic.